Man on the moon (II)

Klaus finally gave in and told the man and woman about Five's plan. They immediately went into the bathroom, discussed something, and came out. They wrapped duct tape over our mouths, shoved us into a small closet, and left. I and Klaus were left with no hopes of escaping. 

We heard a vacuum machine start in the room

We heard a vacuum machine start in the room. Must be the housekeeping. I and Klaus looked at each other and we knew what we had to do. We screamed. Our screams were muffled due to the tape. But it was audible. If you didn't wear headphones. The person outside our room was probably wearing them because they didn't stop for a second. That person was our last hope. Now definitely we had no plans to escape. After 2 hours, the door opens. I wish it was a staff, but it was that man and woman. Apparently, the man was supposed to put a 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the door handle, but he forgot. The woman came, opened the door and took Klaus out, and slammed the door shut. Did that woman forget me? I tried screaming but my throat was sore after all that screaming trying to get the staff's attention. 

I was really thirsty and I felt safe in the closet. A few minutes later, everything was quiet, but Klaus started talking. 

" Hello! What is your name? ", He said in a calm voice. Was he talking to the kidnappers? " Oh, that's a lovely name "

" Shut up, you idiot ", Said the woman. That means he was talking to someone else. Another dead person. This wasn't a time to chit chat, Klaus. I wanted to say this to him. 

" Zoya Popova. Old Russian broad, short, with a limp. Oh, she's really pissed at you guys ", Said Klaus. He wasn't talking to just a dead person, it might be one of their victims. As much as I wanted to hear what happens next, I was also sleepy and tired. I slept on that uncomfortable chair. And my so called sleep was disturbed by someone banging their head on the table. It was Klaus. I think someone was passing by and he wanted their attention. And someone opened the door.

I wanted to thank Klaus. But what about that man and woman? I don't care about them if I am getting away from them. 

" Are you Diego's brother? ", I heard a woman say. There was a muffled yeah. That woman is our life saver. " I'm detective Patch " A detective? Even better. Both of them will be arrested. That is good. He was wailing but it muffled. And by he, I meant Klaus. 

There were gunshots right after that. They probably stopped whatever they were doing and realized that there is someone else in the room rescuing us. I hope Klaus remembers that I am in the closet.

" Police! ", Patch yelled. " Drop the gun or you're going down! " I heard a thud and saw through a small crack that the man dropped the gun. I don't think he was going to do that. Wait, if he is here, then where is the woman? Uh oh. It's a trap.

" Hands behind your head ", She ordered. And he did. Oh no. He got on his knees. And a gun fires. Except this wasn't the detective's or the man's. It was the woman. She killed the detective.

" Hazel ", The woman said. The man's name is Hazel? What?

" Couldn't have gone far ", Hazel said.