Run Boy Run (III)

" Oh, come on ", Klaus said as Five started walking towards the stairs. " You need to lighten up old man " Five sat on the stairs." Hey, you know, I've just realized why you're so uptight. You must be horny as hell! ", Klaus walked towards Five and sat on the stairs beside him. I didn't want to be the odd one out so I sat beside Klaus. " All those years by yourself. It's gotta screw with your head, being alone "

" Well... ", Five started " I wasn't alone "

" Oh. Pray tell ", Klaus said.

" Her name was Delores. We were together for over 30 years ", Five looked at Klaus.

" 30 years? Oh, wow! ", Klaus chuckled " God the longest I've been with someone was... I don't know. 3 weeks. And that's only because I was so tired of looking for a place to sleep ", Five spatial jumped. Klaus didn't take notice of this and continued " He did make the most fantastic osso buco, though. It was- "

" Klaus ", I interrupted him. " Five's not here "

" Nonsense ", He said and looked to where Five was and was shocked and kind of annoyed. I think. " Five? " We looked in front of us and saw Five in a taxi. He saluted us. " Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, what about my money? " Klaus yelled getting up. I kind of felt sad for him. 

" Hey, Klaus ", I said getting up " Are you really hungry? "

" Yes ", He said.

" Then, I'll buy you something. I have a dollar or two. I am sure I can get you something. Do you have anything specific in mind? "

" I would like anything but it shouldn't be healthy ", Klaus said and I agreed. I brought him a bag of chips from all of the money that I had. He was jumping like a kid when he saw a bag of chips in my hand. I walked to the academy and went to my room. It was almost evening. So, I ate some dinner made by mom and went to sleep once my head hit the pillow.

Hey Chipmunks. I am so sorry this chapter was really short. That's why I'll be posting 2 more chapters today. Also, I don't think I will post those chapters immediately after I post this. The line for today is, " Look at what you did to me. Look at it! "

- O