Worst Birthday ever

I woke up today by my siblings running around the house. I groaned. It was a Monday and I absolutely hated going to school. Mostly because I was bullied by Samantha. I was always weak around her. Despite being sad today, I was happy. It is my birthday. I promised myself that I will confront Samantha today. I got up from my bed and took a bath and got fresh. I still had an hour to go to school so, I was pretty relaxed and calm. I was about to open my bedroom door when I heard whispers and footsteps coming up. It was my family. I decided to scare them and hid. Ellen, my oldest brother slowly opened the door and peeked inside. He gave everybody else a thumbs up and all of them came in. They screamed " Surprise! " near my bed. Thank god I was already awake. They were confused when they heard no movement on my bed. Just as Alex was about to take the blanket off, I got out of my hiding spot and screamed " Surprise! ". They were obviously scared because the party poppers in their hands burst. I received a lot of gifts that day. My favorite gift was the necklace they gave me.

After breakfast, my mom dropped us at school where my friends also gave me small gifts

After breakfast, my mom dropped us at school where my friends also gave me small gifts.  Abby gave me a hairband which I really wanted, Violet gave me a notebook that she made at home and Aaron gave me a bracelet that his mom made. Aaron's mom owns a shop where she sells stuff made by her. The first period was science which I loved a lot. Next, we had sports which were also my favorite. I wanted to be an athlete when I grow up so, I paid attention to sports a bit more than my studies. Next was Maths, which I suck at. After Maths, English. Finally after English was lunch. I was so hungry. Mom packed me some Lasagna. When we sat down at our table, Samantha shows up. " Hey, Loser!", She says with a smirk, " Heard it's your birthday today." 

" Oh yeah! ", I say trying my hardest not to show any signs of fear. She was shocked a bit because I have never talked to her. That didn't bother her. She went on ranting about how great she is and what a loser I am. I decided to ignore her and started eating which was a bad idea. After noticing that I am ignoring her, she took my tiffin and dumped the Lasagna in the dustbin. I couldn't do anything. Tears were forming in my eyes. I imagined that there was a spider in her hair. After that, there was an actual spider on the top of her head. Nobody noticed except for me and Samantha. She quickly started jumping trying to remove it and everybody laughed. She was so embarrassed that she started crying and went into the bathroom. I turned to my friends who shared their meals with me. " I wonder what happened to Samantha.", Violet said. 

" Didn't you see the spider on top of her head?", I asked confused.

All of them denied. Aaron came up with the theory that I have powers. We all just laughed. He was very imaginative. After lunch, my mum surprisingly picked me up early. She said they have a surprise for me. When I got home, nobody was there. We had to go to my nana's home for the surprise. I quickly got dressed. I wore the outfit that I got for my birthday.

 I wore the outfit that I got for my birthday

OR

( It is your choice :) )

I looked great. My mom allowed me to use her perfume. She looked so great in her dress. She also styled my hair. 

(In case you were wondering what her hair looks like )

When we reached Nana's house, everybody was waiting for us. I mean my dad, siblings, Nana, aunt, uncle, cousins everybody. Even my friends. It was a surprise party. I played with my brothers and sisters and my friends. It was the best birthday. After sometime around 6, dad brought the cake. It was so beautiful.

The candles were lit and just I was about to blow them, the lights went out

The candles were lit and just I was about to blow them, the lights went out. Then, the idea of scaring me came into Alex's mind. He crept behind me and slowly blew on my neck. I didn't think much of it and just shrugged. He got annoyed so, he put an ice bag on my shoulder to which I got really scared. I screamed so loudly. My scream was followed by another one. It was Alex. The lights came on and everybody screamed at the scene which was in front of them. I turned around and saw that Alex was on fire. And that fire was coming from my hands. Long story short, my parents abandoned me in the middle of nowhere. I take back all I said. This was the worst birthday ever. I killed my brother. 

Hey guys! My other story 'Scar' has got a problem. I am not able to write anything so I discontinued it. I will upload the rest of the chapters which I already wrote.
Q- What is your fav color?
A- Any dark color.

Comment your answers :)

- O