Extraordinary (II)

I decided to go with Luther to the academy. I was really bored in the van and Luther also said something about Dad's death. I wanted to prove to Luther that Dad's death was natural and he wasn't murdered. So, I convinced Five to let me go to the academy. All of us are in the room right now watching a tape from dad's security system. In the tape, Mom was giving Dad a cup of tea and he took a sip. After he took a sip, he immediately started having a seizure I think and he died. 

" I mean, do you really think Mom would hurt Dad? ", Vanya asked Luther.

" You haven't been home in a long time, Vanya. Maybe you don't know Grace anymore ", Luther said. Honestly, why is everyone criticizing Vanya? She just wrote a book about her life. I don't think she is ordinary. She is unique. I think she plays the violin so, she must be good at it. 

" If he was poisoned, it would have shown in the coroner's report ", Diego said.

" Well, I don't need a report to tell me what I can see with my own eyes ", Luther said.

" Maybe all that low gravity in space messed with your vision ", Diego said as he walked closer to the small T.V. He clicked the rewind button and said, " Look closer. Dad has his monocle. Mom stands up. Monocle's gone " Diego has a good eye.

" Oh, yeah ", Klaus chuckled.

" She wasn't poisoning him. She was...taking it " Diego walked to where Klaus was standing " To clean it "

" Then where is it? No, I've searched the house, including all her things. She doesn't have it ", Luther said.

" That's because I took it from her " I could tell that Diego was hesitating to admit it. " After the funeral "

" You've had the monocle this whole time? What the hell, Diego? ", Allison said.

" Give it to me ", Luther ordered Diego.

" I threw it away ", Diego said.

" You what? ", Asked Luther in disbelief. Allison just scoffed and took a sip of her drink.

" Look, I knew that if you found it on mom, you'd lose your shit, just like you're doing right now ", Diego pointed his finger at Luther. 

" Diego, you son of a bitch ", Luther started.

" Hey. No. Calm down ", Vanya said. " Look, I know Dad wasn't exactly an open book. But, I do remember one thing he said. Mom was, well, designed to be a caretaker, but... also as a protector "

" What does that mean? ", Allison asked.

" She was programmed to intervene if someone's life was in jeopardy "

" Well, if her hardware's degrading then... We need to turn her off ", Luther said. I didn't think Luther was this cruel that he would kill his mother.

" Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. She's not just a vacuum cleaner you can throw in a closet ", Diego raised his voice. I agree with Diego. She is the closest thing all of us have to a mother after all our mom's abandoned us. " She feels things, I've seen it! "

" She just stood there Diego and watched our father die ", Luther said.

" I'm with Luther ", Allison said.

" Surprise surprise ", Diego said looking at her.

" Shut up! " Luther and Diego looked at Vanya and me.

" I-I don't ", Vanya stuttered.

" Yeah, she shouldn't get a vote ", Diego interrupted her.

" Wha- ", I was interrupted by Vanya.

" I was gonna say that I agree with you ", Vanya said.

" Okay. She should get a vote ", Diego said. " What about you stoner boy? What do you got? ", Diego pointed at Klaus.

" Oh, so, what? You need my help now? Oh, 'Get out of the van Klaus' 'Well, welcome to the van'. ", Klaus said.

" What van? ", Allison asked.

" What's it gonna be, Klaus? ", Luther asked Klaus ignoring Allison.

" I'm with Diego because screw you! ", Klaus said as Diego pointed at Klaus again. " And if Ben were here, he'd agree with me " After he said that, he looked to his side and hissed.

" So that's 3 to 2 ", Diego said making a  2 and 3  with his fingers.

" Vote's not final yet ", Allison said.

" What? "

" Jennifer and Five still need to vote so, Jennifer, whose side are you on? ", Allison turned to me. Now, everybody was looking at me. Honestly, I have never received this much attention. 

" I- I actually I- I ", I stuttered because I was nervous. A fact about me.

" Guys, you are pressuring her. She's still a kid ", Vanya said. " If she doesn't know which side she wants to be in it's alright. Do you know whose side you are on? " Vanya asked me.

" I am on Diego's side ", I said. Diego pointed at me looking at Luther. Luther looked at me disappointed. " I am not letting you down, Luther. It... just doesn't feel right to kill mom. I mean, she is the closest thing we all have to a mother after our moms abandoned us. Also, Dad mistreated her. He didn't even give her a room to sleep or just rest in. The only thing we can give to her is the love she deserves. I thought you were better than that "

" Now that's 4 to 2 ", Diego said.

" What about Five? He still has to vote. The whole family does. We owe each other that ", Allison said.

" No, we should wait ", Vanya said but everybody ignored her and left leaving Diego, her, and me. I turned around to go when I spotted mom. she was looking at us. I gave her a sad smile and went to my room.

Hey Chipmunks! I am so so sorry for the delay. Please don't unfollow me. A lot of people have actually. If nobody would've unfollowed me, I would've almost 300 followers instead of 58. Today instead of giving you guys a line, I am going to ask you guys a question.

Q- Who all over here are part of the ARMY? And by ARMY I mean BTS ARMY.

A- Me!!!!!!

If y'all are a part of the ARMY, get ready for a cuteness overload.

Suga!

I know I went off topic but I just had to pout this in. Hope you Chipmunks have a great day/afternoon/ evening/ night!

- O