𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟕

Start from the beginning

She shrugged. "I always did say one of us will die young, full honesty, I think it'll be me."

"That's understandable", Sophia muttered and Tamara shoved her. All of us laughed at that.

"So shopping?", Ester asked to confirm. 

Tamara and I glanced at each other. 

"Maybe for half of the hangout shopping will be good", I said with a tight smile.

"That sounds perfect", Tamara agreed before taking a sip of water.

"How about the other half?", Teressa asked.

"Oh my gosh!", Isabella exclaimed, making all of us look at her. "Spa! Let's have a spa day out, get our nails done, facials and massage."

"Oh, I'm definitely in", Sophia agreed first. 

"You got me at the facial part", I said.

"I really need a massage", Ashley said while stretching her neck from side to side. 

"Same", Teressa agreed.

"Spa day sounds nice", Ester said. 

"Why not?", Tamara shrugged.

"It's settled then", Isabella smiled. 

"Yes! A girl's day out!", Teressa squealed. 

"Saturday or Sunday?", Ashley asked. 

"Sooner the better. I say Saturday?", Teressa suggested.

We all agreed. 

❇❇❇

"It looks good on you."

Sitting on my couch, I held in my lap a red flannel. It wasn't mine. It was his. 

"Really? Then I should keep it", I smirked.

He chuckled."Then have it."

My thumbs caressed the thin fabric. 

"Let's switch then. You have my hoodie", I told him and handed over my oversize black hoodie. 

"Cool, I'll be Kristine for the day." He chuckled, taking the hoodie from my hand.

On the left side of the hoodie, just over the heart, was the name 'Kristine' sewed in white thread. 

"You should be honoured", I said, crossing my arms.

"Indeed I am, my lady." He did a dramatic bow. 

I giggled inaudibly at the memory. 

He wore my hoodie, while I wore his red flannel. Then, he walked towards the porch steps and took a seat next to me. I placed my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. 

We sat there and stared up at the stars. 

"Ok, tell me something", he said.

I smiled and pointed to a constellation in the sky. 

"Connect them together, and you get Ursa Major."

His eyes narrowed to where I was pointing. "Let's just pretend I see it, he muttered and I nudged him. 

Using my index finger, I connected the stars. "It looks almost like a kite."

"Oh yeah . . . there I see it." He pointed up at the sky.

"That's the complete opposite direction I was pointing to, idiot", I chuckled and lightly smacked his head.

"Oops sorry", he chuckled.