Hangout

Miya POV:

As I was skating around in the skate park until I saw Y/n. She's was riding her skateboard while she was is in a faze, she didn't notice that we were both about to crash into each other. Then something click in my mind.

Y/n POV:

I was thinking about how I was going to tell to Miya about the situation that I am right now. I didn't notice but we were both about to crash into each other, there was no time left it's to late I'm just going to crash into him and embarrassed myself.

But then he suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me into his skateboard. We barely fit into it.
While Miya still hold my waist he said. "You okay Y/n you seem very off lately, care to explain". He said in a bit serious tone.

My whole face was red. I just wanted to jump off a cliff since most of the people in the skate park started staring at us.

I was quiet the whole time so he skated near my skateboard so I can go skate again. But I didn't want to I just wanted to leave. The situation is so embarrassing I just want to die.
-
-
-
-
"Uh-Huh and that's why I'm kinda distracted right now". I said to Miya.
"BAHAHA you sound stupid why would you get scared of that you scary cat". Miya said laughing. (Y/n is basically talking about the situation with her mom)

"Dude but I was being serious, unless your dumb ass don't use your brain". I said a little pissed off. This man clearly doesn't know the situation I could be in.

"Yeah yeah. But if anything happens to you come notify me. My house is 3 blocks away from the dope sketch". Miya said.

"Hmmm okay then". I said
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Omg Miya you should try this burger it's pretty good"! Reki said while smacking his food.
"Ew no way, slime boy". Miya said with a disgusted face.

"Are you vegan"? I said to Miya, but when Miya was about to explain Reki smashed the burger inside his mouth.

Miya got the burger away from him and started scrapping the food off of his tongue. I was watching him while eating 👁👄👁.

"Yo you alright". I said while taking a bit at my burger. I started laughing inside, this man is being so dramatic.

"Yeah im alright, I'm not vegan though, I just want to be healthy". Miya said.

"Okay then, here you can have my tomato". Said while also stuffing it inside his mouth.
I saw his face getting disgusted by the face. "BAHAHA YOU FACE"! I said while laughing, I was laughing into tears, my boyfriend was being so dramatic today.

"I hate Toe. May. Toes". Miya said slowly saying the word tomato, I didn't know he hated it. There is still much more I need to learn from him.

"Damn sorry, you should of tell me earlier". I said while grinning. "I was about to"! Miya said in a pissed tone.

"Woahh, Calm down Jamal don't pull out the nine". I said while me and Reki both started laughing.

"Is that supposed to be some kind of meme". Langa said.

"Well duhh". Me Reki said at the same time.

"So who is going to pay". Reki said.

"Ha funny not me". I said.Reki squinted his eyes. "Be a gentleman for once".langa said. "Ayo your boyfriend speaking fax". I said to reki.
Reki at the end finally decided to pay for the meal.