Home sweet home

'Wow he looks very tired' as I thought looking at him, wouldn't blame him tho it's 4:56 am. "Are you the girl who I was supposed to pick up?" Said the blue haired guy. "Yeah it's me I guess". We started walking out of the airport to the car. "Wait how old are you?" I said, "oh I'm 17" he said. "You know you aren't supposed to be driving until 18 doesn't your mom know that?!?" I started yelling a little bit.

"Yeah she knows, but I have a drivers permit". "Yeah but not a drivers license"as I said putting my luggage in the back of the car. I started getting in the front of the car, I sat down as I put my set belt until I heard from the blue hair." What's your name?". "Oh it's Hasegawa, (Y/n)" how about you?". "Langa , same as your last name" as he said while driving. "We are close by so it shouldn't take so long the ride." As he said while I was closing my eyes.

"Hey wake up, we're here". You started opening your eyes. You opening the back of the car once again to get your luggage. Langa was opening the front of the door while you waiting. He finally opened it, while standing in the door he said " Go to the hall and the room on the right is your room" as he started walking. You nodded and opened the door. It was a basic room. While you were about to sit on your bed there was a note. You stated reading it and it said.

Hey I bought you some new clothes and shoes because I thought you didn't put all you're clothes and shoes in your luggage hopefully it's the right size. I also left you 100 dollars behind your note to buy stuff for your room since it looks pretty basic. Also you got school today you will start 8:45 am, so your uniform will be in the drawers.

Wow I got school today as I said yawning. You layed on your bed started drifting to sleep.

"Hey wake up it's time for school get ready." You opened one of your eyes and you saw your 'mom' smiling she left while closing the door. You grabbed your uniform and your necessary stuff to the bathroom to get your self showered. After you showered you started drying your self with a towel that she left you on the bed. You saw a unopened toothbrush with toothpaste you started brushing you teeth. After that you put on your clothes and left the bathroom.

"You ready to go to you're new school (Y/n)?" As she said smiling brightly