Pick out or get out

"This one would looks totally good on you". Riona said smiling happily.
"But doesn't it show a little to much skin I mean after all we are minors so we should we shouldn't be wearing something so revealing like that one you just showed me". I said while looking at the bathing suit that Riona showed me.

"Aww how sad, well I guess I will try on this one but in a different size". She said pouting.
I started looking around everywhere for a perfect bathing suit. Then I finally found one that caught both of my eyes.

It was a f/c one piece bathing suit. At the back it had a bow with ruffles . At the front it showed a heart showing a little of my chest.

"Have you finish picking out you bathing suit, we are going to be late". Riona said worringly. "Yeah I picked out this one, it really pretty huh". I said smiling.

"Yeah, but at the same time it's pretty basic but it doesn't matter let's just go to the beach I bet half of the class is already there". Riona said.

Riona quickly checked out our bathing suits and she grabs my hand while running. It was very sudden, is she really that excited, she's just going to see her friends for the second time of the day.

Whiling thinking to my thoughts we were finally at the beach, I started to get nervous, where will we change to our bathing suits.

"Hey uh Riona where are we going to change I don't see no restrooms anywhere". I said nevously while looking around everywhere.
"In here". Riona said smiling big. I turned to the direction where she was pointing at. I made a 'bruh' face since I didn't saw it.

Riona quickly pulled me into the restroom with her. She pushed me into a random stall and gave me my bathing suit. I quickly changed.

I got out of the stall and there I saw her smiling big 'creepy'.
"You took forever". Riona said while walking out with me. "Okay I don't care". I said with a '-_-'.

I looked around trying to find Miya but I actually saw Reki.

He was walking towards me, Riona didn't notice since she was talking with her friend while I was beside her.

"You trying to find Miya right"? Reki said. "Well duh don't you have a brain you idiot". I said with a annoying tone. "Well come with me with your attitude I guess". Reki said while signaling with his hands to grab it. We started to hold hands it felt like a brotherly moment to me.

"Here Miya found your girlfriend". Reki said smirking.

"Um hi Miya haha".