The Beginning

Authors note: This is my first fanfic /book I ever made in Wattpad, sorry that my grammar or punctuation is ass. I will also NOT sexualize Miya since he is still a minor, I will probably only add fluff or some wholesome stuff on the book. Enjoy the rest of the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are at the hospital waiting for you're mom's surgery to finish since she has cancer. You and the doctors aren't sure if you're mother will be making it or not, so your mom gave you her sisters phone number (you're aunt) just incase she dies in some point.You weren't sure if you wanted to call her, considered that your never met her or seen her.

During the few hours, you were playing y/f/g (your favorite game) on your switch, until you heard you're mom's room door open. It was your moms doctor you quickly stood up worried and afraid what they might say. They came up to you with a sad face 'Sorry kid you're mom died we didn't finish the surgery in time, do you have any family members with you in your household?'.

You're mouth immediately dropped after he said the word. You felt that you were going to cry at this point because your left you're mom after he cheated on her. You lied to the doctors saying you have your grandma here in Canada. You went back to your apartment and started crying without knowing what you were supposed to be doing.You were all by yourself tears escaped from your eyes while remembering the memories with your mom.

You stopped crying at this point because cry will not get you to nowhere. You were really scared to talk to your aunt but it would really help since you have no one in your apartment living with you. You dial you're aunts phone number she's immediately answered. "Hello who is this"she said. "Um hi my mom y/m/n (your moms name) died and *sniffed* my mom told you I have to go to Japan to l-live with y-you". You heard your aunt cry throughout the phone you had. She said that she is going to send you money for you to go to Japan, but you said no since your mom have been saving up money and it's enough for you to go to Okinawa, Japan she said okay and completely hanged up on you.

You went to your laptop a booked a flight for Okinawa, Japan. After that you went and got your luggage and put some of your clothes in there. You went on your phone and saw some of your friends texting you if you your mom was okay and everything. You lied of course and said that you have to go to Japan with your 'mom' for another surgery for her. Your friend got furious and said...

Y/f/n:
WHAT THE HELL Y/N IF YOU ARE ACTUALLY LEAVING ME IM NOT GOING TO TALK TO YOU ANYMORE IF YOU COMING BACK TO THE SCHOOL.
Y/f/n: Your such a fake ass friend I can't believe that I was with you all along supporting you and your family.

Y/n:
Wdym I'm never
Coming back to Canada
Anyways. And you
Know what I don't need
To say sorry because I
Don't think I did nothing
Wrong and I think saying
Sorry is pointless because
Friend will still forget
About you any second or
Day. Plus I don't have a
Family it was only just me
and my mom. Bye gtg goodnight

I went to the bathroom and started brushing my teeth while crying about my mom being dead and my best friend leaving you for the dumbest reason. It was always me who got to be the problem in everything because I never said sorry to them the word disgust me because there was really no point at all for you. Maybe it's because your dad said last time to never say sorry.

I finished brushing my teeth I picked up the phone and there were missed phone calls / text messages of my best friend you completely ignored it, I didn't want to complain with her so I just blocked her instead.

I put on my Pj's and set the timer on my phone so I can wake up at 4:25 am to go to the plane. You were so tired that you feel asleep really quickly on your bed than usual.