Let's 1v1

Miya POV:
"Well.." I said curious. I mean why would she say that we are boyfriend a girlfriend not that I care.

"Hehe so what time does S open again, I really want to try skate boarding with random people for the first time". Said Y/n. She's avoid my question.

"Y/n why are you avoid my question". I said to her. "Uh-oh I heard the teacher calling my name aw man, I guess I will see you next time bye Miya".  She said running off as I was just standing there waving at her slowly.

Y/n POV:
"Ever since that encounter I haven't seen Miya, that's a relief, I'm just surprised that he doesn't notice I like him". I said whispering a little. "You like Miya"?

"EHHH uh umm where you got that from um totally not, imagine liking a mammoth". "Y/n I literally heard you whisper about liking him". Langa said calmly. "Oh yeah like if you don't like Reki".

"Reki is mad at me". Langa said in a sad tone. "Huh, well don't worry I'm pretty sure he's not going to be mad at you anytime soon".

"How do you know". Langa said. I mean who wouldn't know, the way he looks at you. Damn I wish I had a guy who gives me the eye look". I said trying to making him a little better. I mean it's actually true though.

"Maybe your right Y/n".

"Im always right".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n you ready"!?!

"Hold up I need to put on my shoes"!

I came out of my room I was about to go to the bathroom to check how I looked.

"Y/n you know you don't have to dress up all nice for Miya". We are going to skate anyways so your clothes could be dirty since it looks like it going to rain soon".Langa said annoyingly.

"HUH I'm not dress up all nice for the emo boy y-you weirdo". I said. I felt like my face was already red.

Few minutes later...

We went and enter to the S. I took a glance and saw Reki. I came up to him of course. I want to know what happened with Langa and him. At the same time I also saw Reki signaling to come with me.

"Hey Y/n I think you need to change your wheels, here I some wheels for the rain". Reki said. "Ah thanks". I grab them and walked away then I realize I don't know how to put on then I came in running back to him.

"Heyyyy I don't know how to put on the wheels". I said awkwardly. "Of course you don't have a screwdriver". Reki randomly got a screw driver from his pocket and started un screwing the wheels.

As I was waiting for Reki to put on the wheels. I saw Miya, I came running to him. When I finally did Miya said. "She's a runner she's a track star".

"Haha very funny Miya". I said. Then I started to look up and down to him.

"You definitely look more like a emo boy with your costume". " what no where you got that From"! "Ehhmm from you clothing of course".

"Y/n can you not avoid the question that I'm about to say to you". Miya said in a serious tone. "Umm okay". I said a little worried.

"Y/n do you like me".

"Do I like you. Hmm well, how about this. If you win then I will tell you about my feelings about you. And if I win you will have to tell me your feelings about me. I said smirking. Hopefully he understands what I'm saying. I really want to try to 1v1 him or whatever you call it.

He understood me and said. "Okay then deal". I said smirking like if he is going to win.

Y'all I'm about to cry thanks for 1k. I kind give you guys a long Chapter hopefully you liked it. I close to finishing this story which is sad because it felt like yesterday that I made this story;(