Love birds...

"Uh hey. Oh yeah remember you have work at dope sketch". Langa said without getting scared. "Yeah yeah you don't need to remind me". I said a little disappointed since I have the job now. It was my fault agreeing to work there anyways. "Can I join too"?

I turn around to see it was Chinen saying those words. "Sure I guess". The three of us started walking to dope sketch. It was silence, how awkward.

We finally arrived after a few minutes walking in silence.I saw Reki waiting for me inside. I went inside of dope sketch. "Hurry up we need to get this skateboard finished for this person. We need it ASAP". "Okay jeez". I walked to the employee's room while Chinen started to follow me. "Why are you following me, go hangout with the guys or whatever". "Yeah... forgot". He left while I was grabbing the skateboard and set it in. I just remembered Reki never give me a description of the sketch that I had to do. I walked out of the employee's room. There I saw a Reki talking with the guys.

"Hey Reki you never gave a description of the sketch or whatever". I said a little mad. "Right sorry I forgot to give you a description. Can you wait for a sec I will get it out of the counter drawer". "Okay...". " oh yeah Reki said to give you this. I forgot to give you the badge". Langa gave me the S badge I'm guessing. "So what do I have to do with this". "Are you a dummy, that's for you to go to S and you can get into beefs and stuff like that". "Watch you mouth f.y.I I'm smarter in math than you". I said staring into his eyes. "Okay love birds stop the chat. Here you go a Y/n the picture that they want". "Thanks and we are not love birds I will never be interested in dating schools boys."

               34 minutes later

"Okay I'm finished with the sketch you paint it erupted volcano". I said hold up the skateboard. "Haha no he's not a erupted volcano he's a slime". "Oh yeah that's right you are Reki, sorry my bad Chinen". I said smirking " Why you little kids!!". "No Reki stop they are just kids". Langa said stopping Reki from coming after us.

Of course I immediately thought of them being together. I would look such a cute couple. "Ew what are you blushing for Y/n". I whispered in his ear. "Don't you think they are love birds"? I said smirking while Reki walking to the employee's room. "You just notice that I notice that since yesterday and you have been with him since 2 weeks". "You know what". I was about to punch him until I stopped my self a started laughing. "I hate you so much Chinen".