Back to home

"Finally you nailed it, took like 45 years for you to finally skate". Miya said out of boredom. "Well that's rude". I said not even surprised on what he just said to me. "Y/n let's go I think mom will be worried if that we stayed her for to long , especially you". Langa said holding up his phone to show me the time.

"Huh, let's go Miya". I said walking with Langa. "He's coming to our house"? "Uh yeah I am, I'm guessing your mom invited my mom and me to come to your house". He said.

Few minutes laterrr

"We're back". Langa said. "Oh come in and eat, you guys must be very hungry". 'Mom said while making the food.

"She looks like she still not done making the food, you want to come to my room". I said bored. "Sure I guess". Miya said. Suddenly when we got to my room his stomach stars growling. "Lol your stomach is growling". I said trying to hold in my laugh.

"Did you just say lol". Miya said looking at me weirdly. "Wait did I really say it". I said embarrass of my self. "Yeah you did". He said not surprised that I forgot what I said.

"You know your mom is very pretty". I said looking at him smiling. "Thanks you too I guess".

"Ha funny she's not my mom, my mom died". I said looking to the ground trying to not show my emotions to Miya. "Oh sorry I didn't know. It's just that I always hear you call your mom 'mom'.

"B-because she asked me to call her that". I said almost about to cry. I was trying so hard to not show emotions. I didn't want Miya to know I was a weak person. "Oh... well is it okay to tell me how your mom died". Miya said worried. I could tell that he's worried just by not looking at him.

"Uh-huh". I said as I was about to look at him. But 'mom' came in and ruin the moment.. well kinda.
"The food is finished you guys. We will be waiting for you. My 'mom' as she was a leaving.

"Okay, cmom Y/n let's go". Miya said waiting for me to get up on the floor.

Authors note: y'all I'm so sorry that I forgot to post a chapter yesterday😭 I was kinda busy doing my project that I forgot to do a chapter. Also I thank for the 300+ views I never thought that people would actually read my shitty book, considering that it's my first one