Why so Sudden

"You weirdo, stop looking at me so much". I said looking down at me feet I couldn't help but blush he was staring at me like an idiot.

"Jeez I just look at you for 10 seconds your so dramatic". Miya said.

Reki then suddenly pushed me to the ground, I was then laying on top of Miya while he was in shocked. I started get red. "I... I mean sorry". I said while panicking not know what to do.

Miya then pulls me into a hug. It was so sudden and made me had butterflies in my stomach.

I looked at him and his face was red looking at a different direction avoiding me. I pulled away from the hug I had received away. What was he thinking.

Reki comes towards us and showed us that he took a picture of me and Miya hugging.

"REKIII, YOU IDIOT DELETED THAT PICTURE OFF YOUR PHONE"!!! I said while starting to chasing him, he started to run when he saw my face full of anger.

I saw Reki running toward my friend, Riona. I started to get tried and my speed went slow because of the sand but, I was still running I'm not going to give up.

I then saw him showing the picture to Riona. "You idiot". I said quietly. I was tried it didn't matter if run he's to fast.

I Started walking where Miya was laying in the shade. "Still can't get him, damn your like a turtle". Miya said teasing me. "Ha ha ha ha very funny how you go do it then mammoth, you will see how hard it is when you start running in the sand".