Something fishy

It was a regular day for me, yeah it's my birthday but, it doesn't really matter. I started do my usual routine, after that I just ate some plain cereal and left off of school.

I was about to enter class until Riona got in the doorway. "Hey Y/n happy birthday, half of the class got you some gift today. I'm jealous"! Riona said.
"But, how did you-".I said until I got interrupted by Riona once again.

"No questionsss yet, here open my gift". Riona said pulling her gift out.
I opened the gift and it had my favorite candy with a cute plushy doggy that had floppy ears. "Aww I really like the dog it's so cute". I said cuddling the plushy.

"Yay I knew my bestie would love it"!!! Riona said while hugging me tightly. Riona moved out of the way and let me pass by to my desk, all my presents were there. I never had presents during my birthday. I was really grateful that my classmates spend there money just on me. They are pretty stupid but oh well.

I put all my presents under my chair and waited patiently for my teacher to come in. "Your not going to open your presents"? Riona said walking towards me.
"Ah no I would wait to get home and open the presents while live streaming". I said to her. "Where do you live stream, I bet the kids who got you presents maybe want to watch to see your reaction".

"Oh yeah... right um I do I live stream on twitch or on Instagram, and here's my accounts for both". I said while writing on the paper. I gave it to Riona and said to pass down to the people who wants to watch the stream so they can write my user in there paper.

"By the way how did you know my birthday was today". I asked Riona when she was sitting next to me in the seat. "Well your mom said 2 days ago that your birthday was coming up and she wanted some of the people in your class to give you presents. She made a deal with the kids and so and so". Riona said.

"Well my 'mom' isn't not really exactly my mom she's actually my aunt but she told me to call her 'mom' since my mom died of cancer". I said

"That's stupid, I don't know but she kinda acts strange don't you think. If anything happens just call me, here this is my phone number just keep it if anything happens". Riona said in a serious tone.

Something was definitely fishy but I don't know why Riona doesn't really like my mom did she do something?
-
-
-
-
-
-
I got out of school really early. Maybe because it's my birthday and my 'mom'
got out of work early I guess.

"Hey happy birthday, sorry that I didn't tell you this morning, my schedule has been really messed up lately". My 'mom' said.

Now that I see it, she does kinda act strange. She's way to nice to me, wouldn't parents mostly yell at there children for doing something bad. I know I haven't done anything bad, but still she give me mostly anything I want.

"Oh it's fine no worries". Said smiling fakely.