What is S?

I woke up at 10:24 am I grabbed my phone , since my 'mom' charged it so I get to be on it. I opened my Instagram and opened my notifications. I saw multiple comments from my "friend" she was sending me death threats and some crazy shit that I didn't imagine. I blocked her and simply look all my notifications , I notice the kids from my new school started following me. I turned off my phone and went to do my morning routine.

I got out of my bedroom and I started eating what my 'mom' left us for breakfast. I saw Langa come out of his room and said " do you want to hang out with Reki and me again". "Sure since want to try out my skateboard". I finished eating and we left locking the doors from our house.

We went to that same place again. I when to the 'employee's only' room to get my skateboard until I hear some voices in the main room. Opened the door and I saw the kid.

It was Chinen he looked at me and kinda roll his eyes on me. "Oh you want to try out your skateboard, we can go to the nearest skatepark (Y/n)" Reki said. I just nodded until I heard what chinen said.

"Since when a slime would be interested in skating"?

"Since when a emo lookin ass would be interested being in our business"?

Ofc Reki started laughing while we both head out waiting for Langa to come out of the shop.

"What were you guys talking about?" I said. "He was just talking about how he wanted to beef with me in S". Langa said. "What's S"?

"You will see that later my friend, but before you want to go there to race, you should learn how to skate on a skateboard". Reki said

Authors note: I wanted to make this chapter quick since I didn't really want to make another chapter , but since I didn't post anything yesterday ofc I had to make one for my viewers.