𝟐𝟎, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨

Start from the beginning

daniel stayed in his position. he was facing the wall, laying down. he had his arms over his chest. "no you aren't."

"i am. she can be harsh when it comes to estrella. what she said, she sounded really hurt," he stated.

daniel cried harder and clamped his hand over his mouth. "if your trying to make me feel better it's not working."

"sorry," he muttered. "just, why did you do it?" he questioned. "you guys were supposed to last—"

"don't you think i know that corbyn!" daniel finally snapped and sat up, facing him. "don't you think i know that everyone believed in us! i get it, i fucked up!" he exclaimed.

"i lost the best thing that could ever happen to me!" he continued. "i know it's my fault but i didn't want to lose her corbyn. i love her. why does no one understand that," his vision blurred by his teary eyes.

"i don't know," corbyn said quietly.

"everyone hates me. i hate me," he mumbled. "i didn't mean to i promise i didn't mean to—"

"i know," corbyn pulled daniel into a hug. "i know you didn't mean it." he rubbed his back.

"i'm sorry," he sobbed. "i'm so sorry. i love her!" he cried out.

"it's gonna be ok, it's gonna be ok," corbyn closed his eyes shut tightly. he hated seeing his friend in this state.

"this wasn't supposed to happen," daniel sniffed.

for the third time in a row estrella ran into the bathroom, throwing up in the toilet. "corey!" she yelled out for the boy. "trinity!" she threw up again. once she picked her head up to wipe her mouth, she only threw it back in the toilet and vomited some more.

"i'm here," corey moved her hair to the side. "i got you," he rubbed her back.

"again?" trinity frowns. "it's the third time today," she checked her apple watch. "and it's only two."

"i got another spray!" amber said as she came running to the bathroom. "how are you feeling?" she asked.

"what do you think?" estrella mumbled.

"right..." she pursed her lips. "on the bright side i got soup!" she cheered to try to lift estrellas spirits.

"i'm not that hungry," estrella stood up with corey helping her. "thanks though," she rubbed her eye and make her way back to her bed. "i think i'm just gonna lay here for the rest of my life."

"estrella come on. daniels stupid ok. he doesn't deserve you," trinity told her.

"mhm," she hummed and fiddled with her promise ring that daniel had given her. "but i need him," she mumbled. "i'm going to take a nap," she pulled the covers over her head.

"i got this," corey told them.

"are you sure?" trinity asked.

"yeah, yeah," he nodded. "i'll see you later ok?" he kissed his girlfriends forehead.

"ok bye," she pecked his cheek and led herself out estrellas apartment with trinity.

"hey shortcake," corey sat on estrellas bed. "wanna get some ice cream? it always makes you feel better," he smiled, hoping for a good response.

"i'm not really in the mood corey," she replied. "i just wanna sleep."

"you've been wanting to sleep since we got here," he frowns. "come on. i can't have you falling back into your old habits because of dan— because of him." he corrected himself.

"i appreciate you for trying but i'm fine cor," she lied and cuddled the bear daniel had one her at one of their dates over four years ago.

"estrella please. i hate seeing you like this," he rubbed her back.

"just check on him for me. please," her broken voice spoke.

"are you sure? you don't need anything else?" corey stood up from the bed.

"no. i'm ok," she simply answered. "oh and just say it, i know you want to."

he knew what she was talking about, "you don't need me to tell you that right now."

"true but you were right." she sighed. "you're always right cor."

"i know."

"thank you for being here," she mumbled.

"of course. bye shortcake," he whispered softly. he walked to the door and opened it. he looked back at her once more. she was holding the bear so tightly. it wore daniels shirt that had his scent on it. he shook his head and left the room.

now you can see things from both sides :'( my poor della

i'm sorry, i love you though <3

also double update 🤝