07. WE HAVE A BRIDGE TO BURN

⌠𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕⌡───────»⁑«───────

⌠𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕⌡
───────»⁑«───────

Charlie woke up the next morning with an arm around her waist and her bare back flush against Klaus's chest. She smirked to herself being able to feel the magic she siphoned from him running through her veins, along with the pleasure from the previous night.

Charlie closed her eyes and let out a sigh before she untangled herself from the hybrid's arms and stood up.

"Where are you going?"

Charlie turned around to find Klaus, propped on his elbows, the sheet falling off his chest and resting on his waist. He was looking at her with an eyebrow raised.

"I have things to do," Charlie shrugged as she started heading to the door not caring about the fact that she was walking around naked. However, before she did she turned to Klaus again. "Meet me when my shift ends at the Grill?"

"Already looking for more, love?" Klaus smirked and Charlie rolled her eyes.

"We have a bridge to burn," she said simply before opening the door and slipping out of his bedroom.

She walked the way back to her room and once she got in she let out a groan. She didn't have any clothes. Charlie rolled her eyes and grabbed a robe from the bathroom, putting it around her body, and made her way to Rebekah's room.

"Bekah?" Charlie called out as she slightly opened the door.

"What?" came the Original's voice muffled by her pillow—it was rather early, but Charlie needed to go to work (she was giving it a try, seeing as most dramas seemed to happen there, but she was quite sure that she would get tired of it by the following week).

"I don't have any clothes," Charlie said as she fully walked into the room.

"Go get some of Nik's," Rebekah muttered as she got out of her bed and Charlie's lips curled into a smirk.

"I would, but I can't exactly go to work like that," she said smoothly and Rebekah threw her an annoyed look.

"You know you weren't quite so silent last night," the blonde began with a grimace as she walked into her closet, "I had to get earmuffs."

"I blame it on you," Charlie replied as she heard Rebekah go through her racks of clothes.

"Me?" the other asked bewildered peeking her head out of the door and Charlie only gave her a nod and smirk.

"All of you Mikaelsons," Charlie said, "You can't expect me not to jump your bones when you have a house full of alcohol with attractive men inside."

Rebekah came out of the closet again, this time with two outfits in hand, and threw Charlie a dirty look.

"And woman," Charlie added with a roll of her eyes as she grabbed her clothes from Rebekah. She smiled at her friend and kissed her cheek slipping out of the room with "Thanks Bekah!"