Chapter 19

The room was filled with laughter and giggles after Y/n and Alucard returned to their room and shut the door.

"I can't believe we did that just now." Y/n made a joke"No, no, I can't believe Balmont, of all people, caught us!!" Alucard responded

"Oh my God, do you think he's going to tell Sypha?" Y/n inquired, "Don't worry, love, nothing bad will happen anyway." I'm sure those two have done worse." Alucard replied

Y/n stood up and walked over to Alucard, pretending to get something from the closet drawer behind him. Instead of getting something, she turned to him and slapped him on his ass. Alucard turned around to laugh at her.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself." Y/n laughed.

As Y/n was laughing her whole upper body fell forward, giving Alucard an idea. He stole his opportunity immediately and slapped her ass really hard. Y/n jolted upwards and continued to laugh. Alucard looks at her until her eyes met his. Y/n looked at him and bolted towards him trying to hit his ass again. 

They were both full of energy and happiness as they ran around the room. They both went to get change and get ready for bed as soon as their energy was drained. While Alucard changed his clothes, Y/n cleaned herself up and brushed her hair. It was as if they were a married couple, having just returned from a long day of adventure and hard work (....hardcore sex). As their love for each other grew stronger, their relationship grew and developed. Y/n hopped under the cover as soon as she finished brushing her hair and waited for Alucard to join her in bed. When he walked in, she opened the large covers to welcome him inside. He smiled at her and ran inside, crawling to her side of the bed and burying his face in the crook of her neck. They were both sleeping in silence until Y/n broke it.

"Do you ever wonder what would have happened if I hadn't discovered your castle?" Y/n asked, "Yes, I think of that every day when I feel like I don't deserve you." Alucard responded right away."Alucard, believe me, you deserve me as much as I deserve you," Y/n responded"Well, all I know is that if you hadn't come, you'd be dead and I'd still be insane," Alucard spoke up. "All in all, I'm glad you found my castle." Alucard continued to speak.Y/n smiled and gently lifted Alucard's head to peck his lips. "Well, I'm glad I came across you."Alucard returned her peck on the lips with a smile in response to her small remark. "Thank you for finding me to love."

After exchanging kisses and compliments, they both fell asleep in each other's arms, ready to face the next day.

Kind of a fluffy chapter for yall. i ain't giving you guys any pain after not updating for a while. thank you guys for waiting for me >3 

love yall