Chapter 5

The next morning y/n woke up to the sunlight coming though the window. She opened her eyes  and squinted, she soon realised she was not in her room but in the same room that she was in when she was sick. She felt heavy weight on her and she looked down to see Alucard fast asleep clinging onto her. Remembering last nights events made her feel sad and guilty.

Who put him through this pain?

Today her questions were going to get answered. Slowly she felt Alucard head move and soon he was awake.

"Morning." y/n said

"Morning." He replied

"Are you feeling better." She asked

"Yeah much better now." He responded

A couple of seconds went by and soon Alucard dived back into her neck clinging on to her once again. Y/n smiled at his childish and started to laugh with him.

"I won't ever push you to do something you are not comfortable with, but I would like to ask you a couple of questions." She spoke

"Yes I know you won't do that. Ok I'm going to begin" He spoke

" My mother met my father at a bad time of his life. He was a vampire and she was a human. Once they fell in love they got married and had me. When my father was out exploring the world, my mother was being mistaken as a witch by the church. Our house was burned and she was burned on the stake."

 "I pleaded with my father to not kill people. So many people had nothing to do with my mother's death so why should they suffer? He did not listen and we fought, leaving one of the scars on my chest. To make sure I could regain my strength I placed myself in a coffin."

"I soon woke up by two people, Trevor Balmont and Sypha Belnades. Trevor was suspicious of me and thought I was Dracula while Sypha thought I was the 'sleeping solider' Belmont and I fought and soon we decided to work together. We went to the Balmont's Estate together and looked through information that could help us. We soon found out that a mirror could be used so we can look through to see Dracula's castle."

"Once we reached my father's castle, Sypha and Trevor fought of his army while I faced my father. We fought, smashing and breaking walls. Once breaking through many walls and ending up in my childhood room, He allowed me to kill him."

"I KILLED MY FATHER." Alucard yelled

Y/N examined Alucard's face and his expression and her heart broke. His eyes were watering up, revisiting the past to open up to her.

" We can stop now Alucard." She spoke

"No. I won't be able to ever say the rest if we stop now."

"Take your time." She whispered

"Once we finished the battle, my only two friends departed ways and left together for a wild adventure. I stayed here alone trying to take care of myself. I was alone and had no one."

"Suddenly I met these two people, a man and woman. Taka and Sumi asked me to help them train to kill vampires. I had no one and to help kill the pain of loneliness, I helped them. One night I laid in my bed and they came in and started to come close to me. They kissed me and started to undress me and themselves. They betrayed me that night and I killed them. I left them at the front of the castle to make sure no one would come in and hurt me again."

"But you let me stay?" y/n spoke

"You are different, different from anybody. You and my mother have many similarities and I refuse to let you get killed."

Y/n looked at Alucard once again and brushed her fingers through his hair. He started to relax and to feel calm again. She wrapped her arms around his body and pulled him closer.

"Lets stay like this for a bit." She said

"Thank you for opening up to me, it must have been hard to do that. I'm grateful that you trust me." Y/n spoke

Hours went by with y/n calming Alucard and holding him close to her. While both individuals were wrapped into each other embrace, the bedroom door slammed open. Both sprung up shocked to see two people. A man and woman. Y/n recognised both of them immediately.

"Trevor Balmont and Sypha Belnades?" y/n questioned

Alucard took his arms off Y/n and looked at the both people and smiled.

"That's right love." He responded

Imma just say it.... Taka and Sumi are hot but I hate them for using my baby Alucard. Like when writing this all I wanted to do was hug Alucard. Please lets hope Alucard has a better season, and that Trevor and Sypha come back and check up on him. Man if you are still reading my story, I like you. Thank you :)