Chapter 2

Y/n shocked by his response she proceeded to back away. Alucard grabbed her hand and placed it in his.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you." He spoke gently.

She shook her head and continued to admire him. Alucard took her to his kitchen and gave her a glass of water. She sat down and took in her surroundings where she saw two dolls.

"If you don't mind me asking, but who are they?" She spoke quietly.

"Those two happen to be my friends. The doll with long brown hair is my bastard friend, his name is Trevor Balmont and the doll next to his is Sypher. The both left a couple of months back together. I think they rather like one another."

Y/n saw how he smiled talking about the two.

"Is it okay if I ask who the two people are in-front of the castle." She continued to question

"Must have given you a fright? They are an example of what I hope won't happen to you, in your stay here."

Y/n gulped and looked at him. She couldn't look him in the eyes and avoided eye contact with the vampire. Alucard placed his fingers under her chin and adjusted her face so she could look him the eyes.

"You don't plan on killing me on your stay right Y/n?" he asked

Her face turned red and she quickly replied with a short no. He let go of her and sat down next to her.

"You won't ever be going home now because of those people. You will stay here from now on. Stand up and I will lead you to your room" He spoke

Alucard rose up and started walking. Y/n stayed seated and stared at the wall. Alucard stopped and turned around.

"Aren't you coming, or would you rather be outside getting slaughtered?" he questioned

"Why?" she asked

"Why what?" Alucard questioned

"Why are you helping me? I could be the same as the two people outside." She asked

Alucard took a deep breath and looked at her.

"I won't let what happened to my mother happen to you as well. I don't want to become like my father." He spoke

Taken back once again by his response she nodded and followed him to her new room. Standing next to him she felt small. She knew there was a lot he was hiding from her, but she was not going to ever push him. She knew he had been through a lot; she had a lot of questions that she will have answered over time. All she knew was that he could keep her safe and if he could do that, she could help make him feel safe.

What was this feeling?

When she entered the room she was surprised by how large it was and how beautiful the four walls that were surrounding her. 

"Thank you, the room is splendid." y/n thanked.

Alucard looked and her and smiled.

"These are my mother's clothes. Please take care of them. Don't wonder around or you will get lost in the hallways. I will send you food so take a bath and rest up. "he told

"Yes Alucard." She replied

He smiled and patted her head, he spoke once again

"Good girl."

He excused himself and Y/n laid on the bed with her heart pounding and a smile on her face, ready to take on the next days of her life....... with Alucard by her side. 

Literally felt like writing chapter 2. I really suck at writing, I'm actually pretty bad at English in school so I'm hoping by writing I can develop my ideas so I can improve. If you actually finished this chapter and actually like the story please share it on wattpad. Thank you :)