Chapter 11

"GO GET HER. WE WILL HOLD THESE BASTARDS OFF" yelled Trevor

"RUN NOW ALUCARD" Sypha screamed

Alucard ran through the crowd, dodging their hits and tried to make his way to Y/n.

"BEHIND YOU ALUCARD!" Y/n screamed

BANG

Y/n watched in horror as Alucard's head started to bleed heavily. A towns person, behind with a bat, attempting to swing at his head once again.

"RUN ALUCARD!" Y/n screamed

As Alucard ran, his vision started to blur as the blood kept falling to the ground. He pushed through and tried to dodge everyone.

On the other side were Trevor, swinging his whips on the people, trying to distract them from Alucard. Sypha was using her magic to take out the towns people faster.

"SHE IS THE REAL WITCH!" a towns person yelled

Everyone directed their attention to Sypha and started to charge at her. The mob surrounded her and started to pounce on her.

"TREVOR HELP ME!" Sypha called

"SYPHA!" He screamed

"GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OF HER." He yelled

Trevor took his whip and tried his hardest to kill the people pouncing on Sypha. He was failing as the swam of people get getting bigger.

Alucard made it finally to Y/n and she screamed something to him.

"NO GO BACK TO SYPHA. HELP TREVOR THEN GET ME.!" She yelled

"THEY WILL KILL YOU IF I GO" he replied

"GO BACK. I WILL BE OKAY!" she responded

Alucard looked at her and spoke

"JUST KNOW THAT I LO-" he spoke

"ALUCARD YOU NEED TO GO NOW OR SHE WILL DIE." Y/n yelled

Alucard looked at her once again tied up and ran back to Trevor and Sypha. Alucard killed people passing through and finally made it to Trevor. He fought by stabbing them, hitting them and made his way to Sypha. He killed the people jumping on her and helped Trevor secure the place.

"Your head!" Sypha spoke.

"I'm fine. Are you okay?" Alucard questioned

"Yes I'm okay. Thankyou." She replied

"WELL ISN'T THIS HEARTWARMING" someone screamed

Trevor, Sypha and Alucard turned around to see a young man with a stick lit on fire about to start the fire on Y/n.

"Fuck." Alucard spoke

"YOU KNOW SHE BELONGS TO ME RIGHT? SHE IS MINE." The person yelled.

"GUYS GO. HE'S CRAZY. I'M OKAY." Y/n screamed

Alucard started to approach the man slowly and tried to calmly defuse the situation.

"SHE ALWAYS BEEN MINE. SHE ALWAYS CAME TO ME AND LOVED ME." The man screamed

"NO I'M NOT! YOU ASSHOLE. ALL YOU DID WAS HURT ME." Y/n replied

"SO FUCKING A VAMPIRE MADE YOU FEEL BETTER. I SEE HOW IT IS." The man responded

Alucard eyes widened as the man dropped the stick of fire onto the wood. The flames started to burn quickly and started to reach up to Y/n. She started to cough and cough and cough. Her face was sweating and she felt like she was going to die immediately.

Alucard pounced on the man and shoved his face into the burning pit of fire, blinding him and killing him. Alucard didn't know how to set off the fire, all he knew was that Y/n was going to die at any moment if he didn't do anything. Sypha was too injured to moved forward so she did one thing.

"ALUCARD DON'T MOVE!" she screamed

Sypha placed her hand in front of her and threw her right hand at Alucard. The spell she was using was to make Alucard fly up to Y/n level. Once he reached the top, she threw her left hand at Alucard, the spell quickly summoned water all over the fire. When the fire went down ALucard went to Y/n side. She was unconscious and Alucard thought he had lost her. He quickly untied her and carried her down.

Sypha quickly used her magic to take them back to the castle, with her power she tried her hardest to heal y/n.

"She should be okay soon. She will wake up later on tonight. Trevor and I better go back home, tell her everything when she recovers." Sypha spoke

"Thank you both for helping me." Alucard spoke.

Out of nowhere Alucard placed his hands around Trevor and Sypha, showing how grateful he was for them.

"Don't worry about me mate, anytime." Trevor replied.

When Trevor and Sypha left Alucard headed back to his bedroom where, Y/n was. She was waking up slowly and saw Alucard. She looked at Alucard with teary eyes.

"You saved me from him and those people." She spoke with her eyes filled with tears.

"Who was that man to you," he asked.

"He was my ex, who told everyone I was a witch when I left him." She spoke

Alucard looked at her and he started crying.

"What's wrong?" y/n questioned

"I nearly lost you today." He cried

"But you didn't" she replied

"Sorry" he cried

"For what?" she responded

"You've been taking care of me and I forgot to keep u safe." He spoke

Y/n grabbed his hand and placed it on her heart.

" You have been keeping me safe. I was wrong." She replied

"No I was wr-" he replied

Before letting him finish his sentence, y/n grabbed his collar and pulled him down and kissed him. Her kiss is what he needed to calm himself down. When he pulled away he looked into her eyes and spoke.

"You know when I saw you tied up and I finally made it to you but you told me to turn around. I was going to tell you something." He spoke

"What was it?" she asked

"I was going to say." He spoke slowly

He started to look away but y/n grabbed his face and pecked his lips once again.

"Say it Alucard. Please." She begged

He smiled at her and spoke.

"I love you."

UGH I CANT DO WHOLESOME CONTENT WITHOUT CRINGING

imma say this.... this book is nearly finished

thank you for the people who kept reading and supporting

its been a privilege

(will i make another book after this? uh idk i need to fall in love with another character. hahaha)

well cheers for the journey

a couple of chapters left to go :)