Chapter 12

That night Alucard and Y/N stayed in the same room, lying next to each other talking about their misunderstandings. Both of them learned a lot of things about each other by talking to one another. They were both happy with one another but they weren't exactly dating yet. They both agreed to wait until both recovered and settled down safely. Alucard made ointment for Y/N wounds, she was sensitive to touch due to the heat of the fire. He looked at her while she was sleeping and felt tears slowly falling. She was more precious than any diamond and seeing her hurt upset him.

While sleeping he whispered to her. "No one will hurt you again. I won't let anyone hurt or touch you."

"Good. I'm yours." Y/N replied back

He laughed softly, then placed the covers over himself and cuddled Y/N to sleep.

A week passed and the wounds from the town fight healed. Both of them continued to sleep together while holding each other. Y/N never made anything they did sexual knowing his past. She didn't want to push him into doing something he was not comfortable with. They both woke up once again to the bedroom door opening.

" I swear you got to be dating." Trevor yelled

Sypha smacked him on the back of his head while laughing.

"Leave the love birds alone." Sypha giggled

The group reunited and all went to the main hall.

While both sitting down Y/N spoke " Thank you both Trevor and Sypha for helping me,"

"No worry darl. Happy to help." Trevor spoke

"No worries. Glad you are okay." Sypha added on

"It really meant a lot and I'm grateful for you both and Alucard for saving me." Y/N spoke with tears falling down.

"Aww dear please don't cry." Sypha spoke

"Haha sorry. It's just I could have died and I thought I did die when I fainted, but I didn't thanks to you guys." Y/N spoke.

Trevor rose up and gave Y/N a hug. " You're like a little sister to me, a best friend to Sypha and to Alucard the world. We won't let anything happen to you again."

Sypha stood up after and hugged Y/N close to her, running her fingers through her hair calming her down.

"Please stay. Don't go Alucard and I like the company." Y/N asked

"Well talking about staying. Trevor and I couldn't find a home, a home we could fit in." Sypha spoke

"Stay then. Stay in one of the many rooms here." Alucard spoke quickly.

Y/N looked at Alucard and smiled.

"They can?" Y/N asked happily.

"Of course love. Whatever you want." Alucard told

Overjoyed with happiness Y/N ran to Alucard and jumped into his arms.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." Each thank you kissing him on his cheeks.

"Now they would be lying to us now if they are not dating." Trevor spoke

Alucard looked at Trevor and Sypha and smiled. He looked at Y/N and peck her on her lips.

"Well I guess we are. Right lovey?" Alucard added

Y/N cheeks went red, happy and taken by surprised "Yeah we are."

Ok i wanted this chapter to be cute and fluffy cause it makes my heart go insane.

we stan this group and we need them to stay together. 

pls i need bf.... or maybe a gf , they/them idk im confused bout my sexuality (my parents are homophobic but my sisters ain't but yeah. talking about sexuality with them is a big no no. )

idk if im bi or pan. all my friends think i am bi but i sadly have to lie to them cause im scared

tbh i aint gonna lie briar rose aint my real name cause i dont want people that i know finding this :)

but hey i wanna just cuddle with someone and to comfort them when they are sad

if you have gotten this far thank you :)