Chapter 7

2 weeks went by and the group was happy together. All of them helped clean the castle which made Y/N job much easier. Alucard was smiling more often which made Y/N heart beat faster for him, which made her love for him grow. Trevor and Sypha knew the both of them had feelings for one another but both were too scared to make the first move. Everything was going well but all good things must come to an end. Sypha and Trevor were to head off and find a stable place to live. To live the Balmont way, it's what Sypha promised. Alucard understood biding them a farewell but deep down sadden that the late night drinking and the company of the group would come to an end. When bidding Alucard and Y/N  a goodbye Sypha pulled Y/N aside.

"Please take good care of him. I know you love him a lot, I know you will confess when you are ready." She spoke

Y/N looked at Sypha and smiled. She quickly hugged Sypha thanking her for everything she had done.

"You might as well leave me to be with Y/N" Trevor joked

"Well if I hear you say beer is better than sex, maybe I will." Sypha responded

All laughed once again, knowing this would be one of the last jokes they tell to one another for a long time.

"Please write to us when you get a new place." Y/N asked

"Of course. We hope you both would visit us when we write." Trevor responded

"Of course we will visit." Alucard replied.

Alucard and Y/N watched the couple get into the carriage and ride off into the distance. Alucard face changed and the beam of happiness he had slowly faded away. Y/N grabbed his hand and took him inside were she went into the kitchen to make him a tea. While making the tea she heard his fast footstep head up the stairs and big slam of the door. Y/N sighed knowing how upset he must be. She was upset herself, Sypha and Trevor were great company and in all loving people. Y/N thought of the group staying up all night talking, giggling and Sypha talking about the many adventure stories that she and Trevor experienced. A sad smile grew on her face knowing that confessing to Alucard would not be right for now.

Y/N made his tea and walked up the stairs and knocked on the door.

"Alucard I made you a tea." y/n spoke

"Don't worry leave it outside the door." Alucard responded

Y/n looked at the tea cup and slowly placed it on the floor. She left soon after, walking into her bedroom bathroom and shutting the door. Preparing herself a warm bath, she sat inside feeling guilty. All of his loved ones were disappearing or were dead. How much more can he take before he breaks? She quietly cried in the bath, making sure he could not hear her. All she knew was that she would never leave him alone, she would stay with him until she dies. She quickly finished up and went onto her bed and feel asleep.

Y/N woke up a couple of hours later to the noises of heavy breathing. She shot up to see Alucard on her bedroom floor crying. She ran to him and knelt down next to him.

"Alucard look at me. Breathe in through your nose and breath out. Do it with me" Y/N instructed

"That's it you're doing well. " she praised

Still crying he opened his mouth to speak the most heart-breaking works.

"Promise me that you won't leave me." He sobbed

Y/N grabbed his hand and ran her fingertips through his hair. When he had his nightmare, running her fingers through his hair calmed him down. Following her instinct, she watched as his breathing started to calm down.

"I won't leave you. You know that. I will only leave when you tell me to."Y/N whispered

Both of them stayed on the ground as she held Alucard whispering words of reassurance. The only thing her mind was telling her to do was confess to him.

Will this be a good idea?

Well here you go another chapter. Well imma have to figure out what the heck will happen next chapter. As you can see I have no plan. Well if you got this far. Thank you :)