Chapter 18

Y/n immediately sprinted down the corridor into her bedroom, she quickly looked at herself in the mirror.

"Oh my God!! I can't believe I just did that." she talked

Y/n fixed her hair, sprayed some natural sense of perfume and ran back down the hall. She could hear her small feet loudly on the ground as she ran fast. She quietly made her way into the garden, and looked upon the maze.

"Fuck I forgot about this dumbass maze." she whispered annoyed 

Instead of pondering on this issue, she decided if she wanted to see Alucard, she was going to have to suck it up. Through the maze, in the middle she would be waiting for Alucard near the bench. She finally after getting lost through the maze made her way onto the bench and sat down. 

"Wait wait!! fuck what do I do?" she thought to herself

Stuck in her thoughts she didn't see Alucard peering through the maze entrance staring at her. He walked up to her, while she was deep in thoughs and pulled her head up to meet his eyes.

"What is your pretty head thinking of so deeply?" Alucard asked

Without hesitation she replied "You."

He smirked, and bend down to her level getting closed to her ear.

"My love, you are the one who tempted me under the table. You asked for this." he spoke as his hand rubbed over her thigh

Y/n tried to reach for his pants, but he immediately stood up and sat next to her on the bench. She looked at him confused, before opening her mouth he went closer to her face and kissed her lips. He used his tongue, surprising her, that he was eager to take the lead. She wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer to her. He let his hand wander down her body and then pulled her onto her lap caressing her. Y/n started to rock her hips forward on to his hard cock as she rested her head onto his forward, gazing into his eyes.

He moaned into her ear making Y/n more wet. She proceeded to grind harder onto his cock watching his face . Watching him enjoy the pleasure she was giving him.

"You like that?" she moaned

"Yeah, don't stop please." he replied eagerly 

Y/n smirked knowing that no matter his dominant appearance, she knew she had full control of him. She continues to grind faster onto his continuously growing bulge as her ears soaked up his whiny needy moans. She grinded faster on his cock as she knew he was starting to get close. His lips were opened, sweat was falling from his face and his cheeks started to show hints of pink. 

"You're going to make me finish." he whined

As soon as she heard those words come out of his mouth, she stopped. He looked at her and whined more, saddened that she stopped him from finishing. She stood up from this lap, kissed his cheek and sat back on the bench. He watched her, undo her clothing slowly. She dropped every article onto the floor, never breaking eye contract from him once. 

"You've done so well baby. Now it's time for your reward." Y/n spoke 

Suddenly Alucard's eyes shot open. His hands started to shake and his facial expression changed. Y/n looked at him and instantly became worried. She stopped immediately and went straight to his side. 

"What's wrong, do you wanna stop? We can stop if you want." Y/n asked concerned

" I-I'm sorry, no we can keep going." Alucard spoke quickly

"No, we can't keep going. Did I do something wrong?" Y/n asked while sitting closely next to him.

"No no it's not your fault. Just an old memory from these two people that I use to know." Alucard spoke

"Oh, oh I'm so sorry." Y/n spoke catching on rather.

"You know you can trust me. I would never hurt you or take advantage of you in any way. I love you, you can always feel reassured that if you want me to stop. I will stop." Y/n spoke reassuringly.

  Alucard looked at her again and shook his head. "I know you wouldn't do that." 

Y/n decided it was appropriate to put her clothes back on, judging on what just happened. As she gathered her clothing and started to put her clothes back home, she felt Alucard's hand on her. He quickly spun her around and bent her over the bench.

"You think you are getting away that easily? Making me hard under the table and stopping me from finishing?" Alucard said while taking away her clothes. 

Y/n smiled once again knowing that he was comfortable with her. She felt a sense of relieve knowing this and nerves went back to normal. As she was bent over the bench, she shook her ass side to side, wanting him to slide himself in her. 

"What am I going to do with you?" Alucard laughed

"You better make it quick, we need to make our way back to Trevor and Sypha." Y/n whispered 

He took her head in his hands and turned it back to face him. His kiss was rough and passionate. Alucard quickly moved down to her neck and slid inside of her. He took it slowly at first, waiting for her to get used to his size. Y/n moaned in pleasure and gripped the bench even tighter. Her previous self would never have imagined that she would be having sex with a half-human, half-vampire on a bench. She giggled softly, her moans drowning them out. Her hands went straight to her mouth in an attempt to cover up her noises. When Alucard noticed this, he quickly removed her hand from her mouth and placed it behind her back as he held her down.

"No, my love, I'd like to hear you moan on my cock."

He was going even faster now, and Y/n moaned even louder at his speed.He continued to slam into her, and both of them were on the verge of collapsing. He continued to slam into her, and both of them were on the verge of collapsing. 

"I'm going to cum Alucard." Y/n moaned

"Do it. I'm gonna cum as well." Alucard responded

They both finished with a few more slams into her. Alucard slipped out of her and sat down on the bench. He gently picked up Y/n and sat her on his lap. They both remained in each other's embraces until their breathing synchronised.

"You know I love being held by you, but we really should go back to Sypha and Trevor." Y/n spoke"Shit yeah you are right, lets make our way back." Alucard spoke"We should clean ourselves up first, we did make a mess." Y/n laughed" That was your fault." Alucard teased"Its not my fault, you can't blame me." Y/n responded"Ok ok I get it my sex game is good." Alucard joked

Y/n smacked his chest as they both laughed. They both put their clothes back on and quickly ran their way out of the maze together while stupidly getting lost. They made their way back into the castle halls as they met with Trevor. 

"I'm going to pretend you two were not having sex." Trevor teased

"How do you know we did it?" Y/n asked jokingly

""This is me, how did you think I've managed to stay single and carefree all these years."  Trevor joked

Alucard and Y/n looked at each other and laughed at his joked knowing if Sypha heard him she would give him a whack on the head.

"Also you guys, you smell of it. Go to your rooms and wash up." Trevor joked

Alucard laughed and slapped Trevor. Alucard grabbed Y/n hand and ran through the halls back to their bedroom. 

AHH GUYS IM BACK. 

Notice the season 4 line?? hahahaha. yall needa watch season 4 of castlevania. its amazing and im so happy with the overall ending. so satisfying to see them all happy. super sorry for the long break, i have been super stressed with exams and stuff. i am in year 10 and this were my first exams and i wanted to actually try. i am fully back and i will try to upload each week again.

thank you for voting and commenting.

love yall >3