Chapter 6:

Deidara woked up groggily. He slept too late thinking too much. Mostly about Obito and the weirdness his parents showed him after dinner last night. The fact that his brother got home at 1 in the morning didn't help. Well, anyone could say that Naruto is not what you called 'subtle'. His brother was always so noisy with everything that he do. And it also didn't help that he woke up with his phone ringing.

It's just the organization he recently joined in, telling them what time to meet. It was a conference call so he heard the others complaints. And it also didn't help that he have another gift mailed at him so early in the morning. He really think it was ridiculous that it just took one date and Obito took it too further to insist on sending gifts when Deidara was clear about not wanting any relationship for now. It was so ridiculous because what he was doing is too much. Seriously? Sending gifts and having a bodyguard just because you had one date?

Deidara sighed and took a shower. The Akatsuki meeting will be during lunch. He's still thinking about Obito's connection to the Akatsuki or if he really has connections in it. Or maybe the group just wanted to recruit him because of his talent and money and it just happens that two of his so called bodyguards were member of the said group.

----

"Yo Dei! Haven't seen you yesterday! Where were you?" Was the voice who welcomed him right after he arrived at the University. Deidara looked blankly at the owner of the voice.

"Kiba." He looked at the owner. He's a brunette with a messy hair, a red face paint in both of his cheeks that looks like fangs. He sighed."You're so loud, un. It makes my head hurts." He said still groggy. It was miracle to him that he arrived safely at the University and didn't face any car accident. Naruto was sleepy too since he got home so late.

"It wasn't Kiba if he was not loud." Another voice came. A guy with long brown hair, lavender eyes that looks like pupil-less. Neji Hyuuga. Another prodigy. "You looked like you haven't slept Deidara." He added. Deidara rolled his eyes. Is it that obvious? Ugh! Damn you Obito! Yes, it's all Obito's fault.

He just waved at them before started walking away. He's deciding if he just walk to the infirmary or go to his classes. In the end, he decided to do the former and asked for an excuse letter to send to his professors. He set an alarm to his phone for lunch break. His situation won't pass for life and death emergency so he have to be there at the meeting. Slowly, his eyelids went heavy. Another trip to dreamland.

----

"You're early." a soft voice came from the corner of the Akatsuki's meeting room. Deidara woke up earlier than his alarm so he decided to patch things up and go the meeting place.

"Doesn't have any things to do so I decided to be here early, un." He replied and sat at the couch. The room was fancy. Suited for the high class group like them. Of course being famous and wealthy they have no means to limit their resources.

"You didn't attend your class?" Konan asked. She's wearing a crop top and pants paired with a red clouded blazer.

"No. I was in the infirmary the whole morning, yeah." He replied. He get his sketchpad and started sketching again. Making new ideas to sculpt and then blow up later. There were pregnant silence when he remembered something. " Oh right. I want to ask something, un."

Konan's head perked in him and raised her eyebrows. "Hmmm? What is it?"

He was about to ask when the cursing bastard entered the room. Really, he was louder than Deidara is. "Go fuck yourself Kakuzu. No one needs your shit." Hidan hissed at the older man behind him. He slumped himself beside Deidara in the couch. He snapped his head and glared at him. "What the fuck you're staring at blondie?" That made Deidara growled.

"Be quiet satanist. Not everyone wants to hear your whining." He said and sketched again.

He felt Hidan's glared to him intensified. Deidara knew that Hidan was about to strangle him but he thanks Kakuzu for his fast response. Then Hidan whined again about how it was Jashinist and not a fucking satanist and how Deidara will be a good sacrifice to his God. Yeah, this man is crazy. Deidara rolled his eyes. He might get to sleep extra hours but the headache was still there, so for this time he won't argue with Hidan. The man's voice was so loud it actually hurts.

Minutes later, the other members started arriving. He reminded himself to ask Konan about Obito later or if she knew the man. Or if he have time, he will ask Kakashi about the man. Besides, they were classmates so he might know something.

"Konan." He called the girl again. And when she looked at him, he asked, " Do we have pillows here?"

She stared at him that really intimidates Deidara. "Don't you have cushions there?" She asked and peeking to saw some cushions resting on his back.

"No. Like big pillows." He said again. He really want to hug pillows right now. The soft one if they have. The members on the room looked at him. He furrowed his eyebrow. "What?" he growled.

"I...I think we have. Wait here." Konan said before standing up. He nodded and then continue sketching. They already complete but it seems like they are still waiting for someone.

Konan came back minutes later holding a rather soft looking pillow. He happily received it and instantly hugged it. Hmmm I like the softness. He continued hugging it while still sketching.

"My bastard senses are tingling." He murmured to himself but it looks like they heard him. They shot him a confused look as if asking what bastard senses? Being normal, he rolled his eyes to them. They don't need to know.

He developed the so called bastard senses after having break ups from bastard alpha's. He dated Beta's before. Although all of it ended - obviously - , they aren't as bad as those break ups from Alpha's and that moment he realized that Alpha's are really bastard - except from his father of course. - His father was the most gentle person he knew.

"Alright. It looks like we're all complete." Yahiko suddenly said. His gaze fell through the floor and if his eyes can pop out of it's socket, it will. Because the man who walked inside was none other than Obito Uchiha. The fucking man was a member of Akatsuki.

Their eyes met each other. Suddenly, the fucking bastard grinned at him. And he swore he just felt a vein pop out in his head. That's why his bastard senses are tingling because the bastard just showed itself. He huffed. Yeah, another fucking great day.

&&&.
Oemgee tbh I suddenly got lazy. Just telling (◕ᴗ◕✿)