Chapter 19 - Meeting The Lost Benefactor

Start from the beginning

"Then the journey must be tiring. Master has already asked this disciples to prepare place. Let this disciple lead the way"

After agreeing the disciples showed their respective room which was prepared for them. The room was comfy and small but clean and refreshing. There are many flowers planted and fregrance filled the room.

"This place is quite good" Atropa said and prepared tea for Nandini. Agretatina helped Nandini remove her thick cloth.

"The journey tiring, but this place is comfortable. I want to take a nap" Nandini said as she looked out of the window. The sun is already disappeared from the sky leaving a red orange colours behind.

"Do you want to eat anything my lady?" Atropa asked.

Nandini waved her hand "no need. Go habe some rest you two. I am not waking up early" she said before retired to bed.

Ageratina and Atropa nodded before drop the lightly transperant curtains hanged before the bed and leaving the room.

On the other side of the Temple, Aiyara looked outside and the sky is getting dark. A young disciple knocked on door.

"The arrangements are done senior, the guests are resting in their respective rooms"

Aiyara nodded "where is master?"

"He asked you to meet him on East side"

"Fine, go back" she replied and heard the foot steps fading away.

Aiyara sighed heavily. All these years she waited and finally that day has come. She can't forget the scene that kept flashing in her mind. If she did not left then may be.... She quickly pushed the thought away before getting up. She can't ran away from this as her master personally have the order. Thinking that she sighed before walking out of the room. After few minutes she saw Master Monk was standing near the balcony waiting for her.

"Master?"

"They have arrived?"

"Yes" she nodded.

"Don't let your emotions get on the way. Don't let others know about this matter" master said calmly.

"I understand, this disciple know the rules and will never violate it for anything" Aiyara replied sighing in heart.

Master monk turned around to face her and nodded "I always know you are sensible. The one who can control their mind and heart will be most powerful one"

"I am practicing on this matter master. I won't let you down and make you lose your face before anyone" her voice was firm and determined.

Master monk was satisfied with the answer and nodded "let's go, we need to meet his majesty. This is the first time that he visited here. So we need to welcome him properly"

Aiyara looked at him for few minutes before slowly nodding.

In Manik's room he was drinking tea. Everyone has given a seperate room to rest. Varishtha Temple is huge. The rooms must be small but enough for a person to live peacefully. The decoration is simple and natural while the furniture inside was less, just with a bed in middle, a small couch on left of the bed, a table and two chair placed at window side and a wooden bookshelf placed near the table. Thete are two flower vase in the room with freshly picked flowers stuffed in it. The windows has extra shelf where small flower pots were kept. In simple words perfect.

A soldier walked inside before bowing "your majesty, the master monk is here"

Manik placed the cup on table before standing up. He saw a middle aged man walking in. He was wearing a nunnery outfit but still look devine.

"Master monk" Manik greeted.

"Your Majesty" master monk bowed.

"Please, don't have to perfom the traditional way" Manik refused.

Master monk smiled "how dare I? You are the emperor of Samrat and I am just commoner priest"

Manik walked towards him "I did not come here with a position but just as a common human being to get peace and pray in the temple. I request master not to see me as a heavenly being"

Master monk nodded "since your majesty has said it personally I will accept your wish. This is the first time your majesty has visited here so I have brought some drinks that will help your majesty nourish your body and also keep you strong"

Manik smiled "I appreciate this kind gesture" 

"Aiyara" master monk called and Aiyara walked in with a tray.

Manik's eyes turned towards the door and he couldn't help but inhaled sharply. His body felt numb and cold sweat ran down on his back. How could this be possible? Those facial expression, that alluring green eyes, after years she is finally standing before him.

It was her, his benefactor and she is Aiyara?