Chapter XIX (Ambulance)

(next day)

AUTHOR POV
Dena-shit! Someone called her so she look at the person. Kiel-nim is calling you from dance room 4. The person said and Dena just bow her head as she frowns. Actually, shes called Dena-shit instead of Dena-ssi its because of course, majority of the people in JYPE doesnt like Dena because she got promoted.

She take deep breathes and then went inside the dance room 4. When she came in, she sees Kiel dancing all by himself.

Annyeonghaseyo. Dena greeted politely. Oh! Dena-ssi. Join me making choreo. Kiel said and then flashed a smile.

For what? Dena asked. TWICEs Alcohol-free. Kiel replied which shocked Dena. Jinja?! She exclaimed and then Kiel nod his head. Dena is excited about it. They then started dancing.
__________________________

(The next day)

*Phone ringing*

DENA POV
I hear some sounds that disturbed my peaceful sleep and I want to get rid of it. Hello? I accepted the call.

Dena-nim! The caller shouted through the call and that gave Dena some chills. W-Who are you? Dena asked.

No time for that! J-just please c-call an ambulance!

With that, Dena is now nervous and shock. W-why? W-what happened? And who are you? She asked.

JUST CALL AN AMBULANCE!

The unknown caller shouted so Dena flinched and then agrees. O-o-okay. And she was about to hang up but the unknown caller said something.

And c-come to the address that Ill text you.

Dena gulp in her saliva in nervousness and stuttered. O-okay. And then the phone call ended. The palms of Dena are sweating hard and shes shaking out of nervousness. She didnt have time to take a shower so she just take a coat and wear it as she drive the car without IU knowing.
___________________

She drives to the said address and she's nervous about this. It was a long drive and it's away from Seoul but She successfully arrived at the destined place and see a car that's so destroyed. She then comes to it and then to her surprise she noticed two people inside that are full of blood. One is conscious while the other is unconscious.

She freaked out and then quickly dial 119. After, she then talked. G-gwenchana? The woman inside the car weakly says. D-did you call the a-ambulance? Dena then tried to help them by getting them out of the car without thinking but before Dena could touch them the other woke up from being unconscious.

D-dena? The guy called her name and it shocked Dena. Kiel-nim!?

Continue to do the choreography w-without me. Kiel said weakly and that made Dena angry. YAH! How could you talk about that in this kind of situation!? Dena almost shouted.

Before I could pass out, I told my friend here to call your number and make you go here so that if ever I die, you have my word about the choreo. Kiel explained and he winched in pain because of the wounds he have.

Dena wants to slap this man but she couldn't so she just muttered a "aissh" and then looks around her if the ambulance is here but unfortunately, none.

Someone is losing a lot of blood here and they can't hurry- AISSH! Dena muttered under her breath as she stomped her feet in anger.

After 5 minutes, still no ambulance so Dena decided to do things on her own. She looked into the situation of them. The woman who is injured can't move her whole body and Kiel is kind of stab by a couple of glass on some part of his body.

She opens the door but it wouldn't so she kicks the door and wouldn't. She then face palmed and then break the glass window with her elbow and then reach out inside as she opens the door of the car. She then slowly and carefully take the woman out of the car and make her lay down at the ground since there's no bench or even a chair.

Then Dena looks at Kiel as she gulp in her saliva and held Kiel's body but before she could take him out. A sound of siren and ambulance was heard so she didn't mind Kiel first and guide the Police and the Rescuers.

Dena told everything that happened, except of how the car accident happened because she didn't know. She wasn't a witness, kind of.

But the police suspected her since it's weird that the victim would call Dena instead of calling an emergency. Right?

Dena wanted to explain why but the police cuffed her and made her shut up.
_________________

Breaking News:
A car crash just happened this morning and there were two victims, one male and one female. It's seems like the male was Kiel who works with JYPE but the female is unknown. There's one suspect and we couldn't reveal who is it yet.

IU wachted the news and then turned off the TV. Just when she did that, her phone rang so she picked up and...

Annyeonghaseyo, this is from Police Department.

That shocked IU as she replied. Yes what do you need?

Your daughter here is a suspect so could you please come to the Police Department now?

IU widen her eyes as she conclude that Dena was the suspect of the news she just heard so she replied. Okay I'm coming.

She then end the call and quickly grab her coat and then went to find the car keys but it's nowhere to be found. She looks stupid finding the car key and then look at the window which the garage is seen and see no car. That is when she realized.

SHE DROVE MY CAR!?

She shouted at herself and then messes up her hair in frustration. She has no choice but to take a cab.
__________________

She arrived at the Police Department and then see Dena being hand cuffed. They made an eye contact. IU glared at her for causing this ruckus while Dena just looked away and while they do that, IU thought...

I'm going to kill you Lee Dena.

Pau

I'm sorry for the very late update because there were some instances that caused me to delay my updating.. but thank you for reading this book. I appreciate it so much :))