Chapter XIV (Hai)

I then take a shower since I'm stinky and sweaty. SUDDENLY-

Oh shit, my fucking clothes. I don't have one...

I mutter under my breath as I got out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body.

I got out from the shower and I had NO options on what to wear. I tried to think for more ideas but NONE. Only, going to Sana and ask a clothe.

And THAT WILL BE EMBARRASSING but I had no choice so I hesitantly walk towards Sana's room and knock.

Instantly, Sana opened the door and revealed me in a towel. Sana had her eyes wide open while staring at me while I'm freezing at my own place when...

*Door creaks open*

One of the other doors besides Sana's opened. So, Sana grab my waist and pulled me inside her room. Sana then closed the door and at the same time, a member went out of a room.
___________________

AUTHOR POV
Sana and Dena placed their ears at the door and hear...

I can't sleep...I need milk I think.

They both heard and guess it was Chaeyoung who said it. Sana and Dena sighed in relief BUT Sana's arms is still at Dena's waist that their bodies are still touching each other WITH THE FACT that Dena DOESN'T HAVE CLOTHES and just a TOWEL wrapped around her body.

They both realized what they're doing as they pulled away from each other. There was a moment of silence when Sana asked.

W-why...did you knock on my door...w-without..clothes?

Dena gulped in her saliva and say. I took a shower without knowing I don't have clothes left to wear so the only thing I could do is knock at your door and then ask for some clothes and I'm sorry for doing that.

Sana then nod her head and mumbles. Okay, it's fine. I'll give you some now. Just wait.

After a few minutes, Dena received a small pile of clothes and she was shocked but Sana told her and force her to accept those clothes.

And then an awkward atmosphere was made. Dena keeps on finding where to wear clothes while Sana can't help but stare at Dena.

Uhm, where can I change?

Dena asked. Sana closed her eyes as she pointed to the bathroom. Dena thanked her and then proceeds wearing clothes.

Sana on the other side, sighed hard and fan herself since she was able to control her gay self.
_________________

It's midnight and Dena can't sleep so she went out and then finds a place where she can stay for a bit and it's the balcony.

She was just there sitting at a chair while staring at the dark sky when...

Just alone?

Chaeyoung said behind her. Dena greeted her and the latter did so too. Chaeyoung sat beside her as they kept quiet for a while.

Actually, thank you for the food you prepared for the dinner tonight.

Chaeyoung said as Dena welcomed her. Again, there was a moment of silence.

How are you?

Dena asked her out of nowhere. Chaeyoung didn't answer but just looked at Dena and then looked away. Just a simple thing that Chae did but Dena knew it.

You're not okay but that's fine.

Dena says. Chae didn't say anything and just kept quiet as Dena noticed how tired Chaeyoung's eyes are.

Your eyes look tired but you can't sleep?

Dena asked. Chae then looked at her and replied. Yeah, it's weird right?

Aniyo, it's not. I can relate to it sometimes. Sometimes you feel like sleepy but can't sleep, sometimes you feel hungry but you don't want to eat, sometimes you want to cry but you can't let others know about it, and sometimes you want to be happy but you're sad.

With those words caught the whole attention of Chaeyoung. Dena grins at Chae and then say.

Let's sleep shall we? It's late already.

Dena said and courted Chaeyoung to her room as Dena also went to her room and went to bed.
________________

(The next day)

DENA POV
Just the same, Sana lend me her clothes and then we went to work BUT of course, we separate ways to avoid rumors and shits.

DENA POVJust the same, Sana lend me her clothes and then we went to work BUT of course, we separate ways to avoid rumors and shits

This is the clothes that she lend me and I like it. Just comfy style.

I proceed working with Kiel and ITZY as the time is running.

Soon, it's end of the day and I hurriedly went home and knock at the gate but there's no response so I knock again but there's none. I knock again and again and again and again until it's 8pm already.

I just in front of the gate sitting down while knocking at the gate. I miss Ji-uen already and I want us to be goods again.

Until i'm getting sleepy but I can't sleep, it's dangerous out here when...

Dena-nim.

Someone called my name so I  tried to look for that someone but I can't find him/her.

Dena-nim, I'm here!

I then saw her, she's running towards me. Sana-ssi? I asked so wondering what is she doing here. She's catching her breath and she looks tired from running.

What are you doing here? I asked. She then answers me. I was finding you. And I felt butterflies in my stomach.

W-why?

You left the JYPE building without telling us.

Eh?

You should tell us if ever you want to go home or what since you might have gone somewhere that no one could have contact with you.

W-what do you mean? I-I can't understand. Like why?

Sana smiles at me and then tells me while putting her hands at her waist. Tell us whenever you go home so that we know where you are cuz you're 18 and teenagers are prone for kidnaps and rapes.

Okay, she's being protective over me...? I am confused but I'm glad there's an unnie who looks after me. O-okay...thanks and how did you know my age?

I asked as she sat beside me and say. Your papers when you took a job at JYPE.

That's weird, I guess but never mind. I nod my head and ask again. How did you find me here? She then pouts and answers. Still your papers, I guess. Your papers says all basics about you. I think she really read all my papers.

We became silent and just us sitting in front of a gate. Your guardian won't still let you in? She asked. I nod and then pout. She then chuckled as she says. Come, I'll let you sleep at our dorm until your guardian calms their nerves.

I laughed at that as I nod my head and we walk together going to their dorm.