Chapter XIII (Dinner)

When I'm done showering, I put on this pajama and it actually fits perfectly, hehehe. I still can't believe these are from Sana so I just stand there awkwardly looking at these clothes I'm wearing when...

*Knock knock*

I then say, Come in. and then see Sana peeking her head as she sees me wearing her clothes. She smiled and then compliment me. You look good in my clothes... I smiled shyly and then said. T-thank you. She looked at me and her eyes were a bit......sad? exhausted? I think she's sleepy.

Let's eat dinner, shall we? She asked and I became nervous. The others doesn't like me here. She then noticed the fear in my face. Don't be scared, I'm here to protect you. Well, that was...fluttering.

I didn't say anything and just nod my head. I went out the room and see the other girls at the dining room already eating. When they saw me, they stopped eating and stare at me. I got shy as I slowly hid behind Sana.
____________________

AUTHOR POV
Sana noticed how Dena hid behind her so she grin a bit and then walks towards the girls as the latter follows behind her.

Dena joined the 9 girls eating at the table BUT there were no space left and there are only 9 seats. Let me just eat at my room, can I? She asked as the others agreed. Dena bowed at them and then left to her room.

When Dena is done eating, she went out to clean her dishes but she noticed Nayeon at the living room with Jeongyeon. They looked sweet to each other and Dena got a bit jealous but she has no rights to be jealous so she shrug it off as she proceeds washing dishes. While she does that, she noticed someone behind her as she looks at her back and see Sana's face very near at her.

No one moved or else, two lips will collide. Sana and Dena are looking at each other when Dena blink her eyes that made them recover from the tense. Dena continued washing her dishes while Sana moved beside Dena as she watches her doing it.

The latter noticed Sana staring at her so she asked. Why aren't you sleeping yet unnie? Sana didn't utter a word but then leave the place and leave Dena confused but the latter shrugs it off and finish her work.

When Dena is done washing dishes she decided to go back to her room BUT a scene made her stop from walking. She sees Nayeon's and Jeongyeon's faces are so near to each other while Nayeon is at Jeongyeon's lap.

Dena looked away as she hurriedly went inside to her room and quickly goes to bed.
__________________________

(The next day)

Dena went to work as TWICE does too BUT they separate ways so that nothing gets suspicious to the people around them.

Dena arrived first at the JYPE building and then TWICE. Dena quickly goes to work and meet Kiel. Hey! Dena~, How u doing? He greeted her. Dena smiled back as she says. I'm doing fine Kiel. Kiel nod his head and then scan Dena from head to toe.

Isn't that Sana's clothes your wearing? He asked Dena.

DENA POV
Oh shit! I thought.

I kept on thinking on whatever reasons I could give since Sana gave me this clothes to wear.

I-I'm a Sana fan, that's why. What she wears...I buy and wear too. Just like any other fans too, right?

I stuttered a bit but I think it's fine and Kiel was convinced by my words so it's not a prob anymore.

We then proceed doing work.
________________

At the end of the day, I tried going back to the house but IU won't still let me in. She's really really really...mad or upset.

I sighed and then went back to JYPE since my feet says so when I see Sana approaching me.

Hey! She called me so I replied back. Oh hi.

She then flashed me a smile and then ask. No home to stay still? How does she know me well? Or the things that happens to me? Nvm.

I nod my head at her as she laughed and smack my shoulder and ask. Is your guardian really angry at you? You must've messed up pretty badly.

I smile back at her and then we talked for a while as I drive TWICE back to their dorm. We all went in while I went in last.

They all are exhausted and it shows how their body reacts and the look on their faces.

Damn, being an idol is nice but behind that... it's a hell.

I thought. I wanted to help them since when I have no shelter to stay, they let me stay here. Well, not all wants me nor likes me staying here but at least...they let me.

I assisted one of them and it took long. Once I knew they're all in their rooms, I cooked something that might recharged them.

I check the fridge and all the cabinets for the ingredients and it's complete...gladly. I started cooking and cooking and cooking.

Cooking took me 3 hours as I wipe my sweat off. I hope they'll like it.

When I'm done preparing and everything, I went to knock at their doors and tell them dinner is ready. Instantly, Momo really dashed out of her room and as a ONCE that's expected.

I giggled and then once I assured everyone is at the table...I began serving the food for them.

When they all took the first bite...the reaction on their faces was a compliment.

WOW!

DELICIOUS!

Who made this?

Sidhedhdsoseiksjchshd! I'M ADDICTED!

And so on, so fort of their reactions. I gladly smile and then bow at them. When they're all finished, the table is very empty and I'm glad they finished it all. I assisted then going to their rooms and when they're all at their rooms. I proceed doing dishes.

When I'm done I sighed and smiles since I served the queens.