Chapter IX (It's okay)

(After a few weeks)

DENA POV
Me and Kiel has done the formation weeks ago and then now ITZY already mastered the steps. We just need to polish them. Polish the steps, I mean.

I am here inside the dance room of ITZY with Kiel and ITZY, themselves. We are currently watching ITZY doing the full dance but some of them forgot a step, make a wrong step, wrong formation, and many more. Of course, me and Kiel corrected those for ITZY.

After a few hours, it's dismissal time. ITZY thanked us as we thanked them back and they got out of the dance room and proceed to go to the vocal room where they'll practice more for their vocals.

We high five as a sign of "good job". We really give good credits to each other which why I'm seeing Kiel as a good friend.

Now, this is where my shift ends and then go back home to rest and get ready for tomorrow again.

For the past few week, it was good. If you asked or if you're curious how's my past weeks as a Choreographer here in JYPE.
________________

I've reached home and then see IU dressed casually bit decent. I asked her.

Where you going?

She fix her clothes as she says. Where are WE going? I furrowed my eyebrows as I lowkey got what she was saying.

Prepare, dress casually but decent. We're heading to a bunny's house and her family. She said while smiling.

I widen my eyes as I REALLY got what she means. I hugged her and then say, I'm so proud of you! Then I can feel her smile over my shoulder as she says. Thanks to your words. Words that gave me courage. I smile back.
_______________

Now, I'm finally dressed up.

That's my outfit but without that fancy bag and that tiny cute necklace

That's my outfit but without that fancy bag and that tiny cute necklace. I'm br0ke huhuhu. While, IU wears this...

Can you notice? She has girly style while I have

Can you notice? She has girly style while I have...boyish? not-so-revealing-clothes? When we are all ready. We walk inside the car and then ready to roll.
_________________