Chapter XVIII (Together)

(The next day)

As usual, Dena goes to work and after hours and hours. It's break time. Dena went to the JYPE building just to eat lunch when...

Dena-nim.

A woman called her name so she look up and see Sana.

Oh, Sana-ssi what do you need? Dena asked. I want to eat lunch with you. Sana said and Dena was surprised about that. What?

Yes, I'm super hungry right now that I have to leave my members and eat lunch earlier. Sana admitted and Dena nod her head as she offered Sana a seat and the latter gladly accepted. Dena then said, Wait here I'll but food and what food do you want?

The woman replied, Yah I can buy food for myself, you know. Dena then chuckles as she say. I'll buy for you, my treat. Sana then sighs as she gave in and then tells Dena what she wants.
_________________

Soon, both of them are eating together as they both talk and laugh comfortably which....

Sana made Dena laugh at the times where Dena couldn't. Sana asked her how she is when times no one couldn't even say a "hi" to her. Sana approached her where everyone are distancing from her because she doesn't deserve the promotion. Sana brought her up when people brings her down.

With that, it made Dena think "Why is Sana doing this to her?"

Uhmm, Sana-ssi? Dena called her and the latter hummed back in response. Why...why are you doing this? Dena asked that took away Sana's smiley face. Why? What's the problem? Sana asked her back. I mean why are you...why me? Why did you choose me to comfort? I can stand with my own feet. Dena clarified.

But Sana wasn't pleased so she asks. So you're saying that it's bad to comfort someone when they need it? Dena shakes her head and then disagrees. No- that's not what I mean. What I mean is...I'm just some normal person but why- you know what? Nevermind.

And then the aura is awkward and tense. No one dared to talk but since Dena felt guilty that she misinterpret her words. Sorry... She said that took Sana's attention. I'm sorry for offending you or what but...can we talk somewhere else? Dena asked and they both look around them.

They see almost everyone staring at them. Sana then whispers, Okay.
_______________________

Sana and Dena are at TWICE's dance room. Well, the other 8 girls are also here but at least not in a public place.

As I said, I'm sorry of what I did. I was just confused and curious why would you help me get up when we don't even...know each other that well. Dena said weakly that made Sana look at her eye to eye. Sana didn't answer and just kept quiet.

But thank you, though I was rude. Thank you for bringing me up. Dena says as she smile at Sana that made Sana smile back too but still...Sana is silent.

Okay, I need to go. Dena says and left the room while Sana is in her deep thoughts.

When Dena was out of the room, Momo approached Sana. Hey, You interested on her? Momo asked. No. Momo then chuckles as she slap Sana's shoulder and say. Whatever you say. And then Momo drag Sana with them as all 9 of them talk with each other.
________________________

(Around 4pm)

Dena was off from work as she went to the underground parking and went inside her car but before that...

Dena-nim! Sana called her name and then Dena keeps looking where the heck did that come from. Dena-nim! Let's eat outside? She then popped out of nowhere that scared out the shit of Dena. Oh geez! You scared me. Dena freaks out and Sana laughed at it.

Okie. Dena agreed and then both of them went inside the car and drove off.
____________________

While they're on a ride, Sana asked. You drive already? Dena then nod her head. You have license? Sana asked again and Dena shake her head as a "no". With that, Sana freaked out as she almost screamed. Let me drive then!

What?

Sana then suggested. Please stop the car first. Dena has no choice as she stop the car because it's too dangerous to talk/argue while driving...you might lose focus and lose control of the car.

I should drive for us. Sana said but Dena disagrees. No. The older woman sighed and explained. I have a license and you don't have. Dena looks away and mutters. Just because of you have license, you should drive. but of course, Sana heard that. What?

This is my car and I will drive. It would be a shame to me to let someone drive my own car. Dena explained but Sana still oppose to that. I won't let you drive because you didn't take lessons about driving at its safety. Dena is losing temper but she needs to keep it cool.

What is the problem of me driving? Dena asked as Sana shouted at her. I WON'T LET YOU DRIVE WHEN YOU CAN'T DRIVE PROPERLY! And that made Dena shut up.

Sana then realized what she said and then went out of the car. Dena was about to ask where she's going but Sana went to the other side of the car and opened the car. Dena has no choice but to let her drive.
__________________________

Now they're eating at a restaurant where it's far away from public and people. They actually made up while they eat.

How did you know and take me to my favorite restaurant and order my favorite food in this restaurant? Dena asked and Sana giggles as she says. Destiny? That surprised Dena but Sana then explained. I just guessed, hehehe. She then giggled.

They continued their conversation and hanging out until 6pm.
________________________

(At home)

Where have you been? IU asked the teenager who is smiling like an idiot. Had dinner already. She replied. What? Again!? In TWICE's dorm? Seriously! The unnie freaks out.

Aniyo, I went somewhere with someone. Dena says as she left.