Chapter XII (Get out)

While I am driving home, I kept gripping hard my steering wheel and tapping my heel since I'm nervous. I am now at home and it's nerve-wracking. I don't have driver's license but IU just let me anyways.

I knock at the door and see her smiling at me while she let me in. While I go in, I'm feeling so tense that she even sensed it. Is everything alright? She asked so I answered. C-can we talk for a sec? She nod her head.

We went to the balcony and see the view of the black sky. It was just pure silence when I decided to take the first move.

Uhm, I-I know that you've been hurting ever since that day but I can't keep this to myself when I am not that kind of person.

I said and I hate it when I'm always straight forward. I mean, it wasn't the thing I should say but...I didn't give an intro that would take it slow.

I look at IU and she's giving me a really serious look so I looked away and continue my words.

I think it's the best if you hear it from me and now. That's why they say, "It's better sooner than later/never". I-I know this will hurt you but please...don't be too overwhelmed about it...

I paused and look at IU and take a deep breath as I reveal it to her.

N-Nayeon likes me.

After that, I close my eyes waiting for a shout/scream or a smack on my face but....It was just pure silence. So I look up and see her crying while glaring at me. Then...

*KAPOW*

She throws her fist on my face that made me fell down to the floor while holding my nose. It was kind of...bleeding. It hurts that I cussed under my breath.

I look up and see IU approaching me with her legs shaking.

Really? You think... It's the best if I heard it soon? When I CAN'T EVEN START MOVING ON FROM THIS BULLSHIT.

She shouted at me that I flinched.

I'M HURT AND I KNOW, YOU KNOW IT! BUT YOU MADE IT WORSE!

She shouted more that made me scared and tear up.

And for your information, IT'S NOT THE BEST to tell me TOO SOON and IT'S NOT THE BEST that I heard it from YOU. IT SHOULD BE THAT NAYEON WHO SHOULD TELL ME SINCE SHE'S THE ONE WHO BROKE ME!

She screamed more that I see her veins at the neck popping out from her skin and also see some neighbors watching us.

I-I- you...YOU! PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT! GET OUT FROM THIS HOUSE YOU BULLSHIT!

She shouted at me that I flinched and then stand up quickly while wiping my tears. I tried to come near her while saying this...

I-I'm sorry u-unnie, please forgive me. I'm j-just a teenager who sometimes f-fails. P-plea-

But she's stepping back while cutting off my words. Fuck off! GET OUT! Don't make me repeat again...I SAID GET OUT!

But I didn't listen to her. I tried to get forgiveness but she's too mad and broken. So, I just let her be as I get out of the house and when I'm outside the house she told me.

Don't ever think of borrowing my car!

I didn't do anything as I gulp in my saliva and run away while tears are rolling down to my cheeks. I am that kind of person who easily cries so it's hard to contain to look strong enough. I walk beside the streets and it's very cold out here that I may freeze to death. I rub my own hands to at least help myself.

I'm getting hungry, cold, and sleepy. In general, I'm getting weak. Well, physically. I started walking around don't know where to go. I just let my feet go anywhere until I reached a park. This would be the best place to stay for tonight.

I sat down at one of the benches and make myself comfortable even though I know it won't work but I did it anyways. I close my eyes and decided to sleep even though I look like a homeless here. Tomorrow, I'm still going to work even though I'll be stinky. That's fine, at least I do my job well.

I suddenly drifted to my dreamland and slept.
_________________________

But....

Someone woke me up. I look around and it's still dark and then see a person standing in front of me. I scanned the face and-

Dena-nim, why are you sleeping here? Sana asked. She looked at me curiously. I gulp in my saliva and say. N-nothing...I was just getting some fresh air. I lied. She looked at me and smile as she says. Getting some fresh air took you 3 hours? I was about to reasoned out when I realized something.

Y-you saw me going here? I asked. She flashed a warm smile and agreed. Yes, I did...while passing by BUT when I came back to that convenient store again after 3 hours....I still saw you here. So, I find it suspicious. I looked away since she just caught me in 4k.

Did something happened? Why are you not in your house sleeping? She asked. I didn't want to tell the truth but only part of it. I-I have no place to go. She crouched down and then look at me as she ask with those pretty eyes.

Were you kicked out by the landowner? since you didn't pay? Well, I did was kicked out but not by a landowner. I chuckled a bit and then say. Yes but not by a landowner. Sana then nod her head and sat beside me.

Who? She asked.

By my guardian, I did something that made her kick me out the house. I said in embarrassment. When I told her that, She began laughing and that made me forget what just happen between me and IU. I laugh with her.

Okay, that was funny but I'm sorry for laughing. She apologized. I shook my head and disagreed. Nah, it's fine.

There was a moment of silence then when Sana-ssi breaks it. Stay at our dorm. That shocked me. W-what? She looked at me and seriously said. Stay at our dorm just for tonight. Is that okay? She was serious about it. I-I, Uhmm. Is that okay for you because I'm just o-okay here at-

I was stuttering while talking but got cut off when she suddenly grab my wrist and pulled me until we reached their dorm.
_______________________

We are now in front of the door and it's...nerve-wracking. Sana then knocked at the door and then Jeongyeon opened it. She let us in while I was hesitating.

Everyone is at the living room while I am still at the door. Sana looked at me and then pulled my wrist going to the sofa as I sat down. I gulp in my saliva and then look at everyone.

Sana explained why she brought me here and I see some members disagreeing to this which is reasonable but the other some agreed with me staying here.
____________________

After minutes of the TWICE members arguing about me here inside the dorm, I feel sorry and bad that I'm here because I was the reason why they're all arguing. I sighed and then slowly go to the door to leave but Sana caught me and pulled me back in.

I don't know why this woman wants me here.

Soon, everything is calm and Sana lead me to a room where usually their manager-sadness stays but today...their manager-sadness isn't here.

I scanned the room and it was nice when Sana then lend me some of her CLOTHES!?

I got shocked and then asked her. E-eh? She rolled her eyes and then say. Just wear those, I know they'll fit on you. She then shut the door and I have to admit...that was freaking HOT.

I fan myself and then after a minute, I recovered from that as I proceed doing shower.