Chapter XV (Aunt)

Me and Sana arrived at their dorm and when we both got in, the others are eating so I bowed at them as I followed Sana. She went inside her room and I decided to stay outside her room. I waited for her when...

Dena-nim...

I guess the other girls are calling me. I then went to them and. Yes? I asked. They then said in unison. We're sorry. I got confused as I ask. Eh?

We're sorry for arguing in front of you on the past few days.

The leader said. I then get what they mean as I nod my head and say that it's nothing, I understand.

Dena-nim.

Sana called me as I quickly went to her. Ne?

Here's the clothes you'll wear for tonight. She then lend me a pajama as I gladly accepted and thank her. I then walk inside the room that I use for now.

Eat whatever you want at the fridge. Sana told me as I nod my head and thank her.
__________________

I'm done taking a bath and I'm hungry. I quickly went to their kitchen room and the open the fridge as I see bunch of foods.

I scan them one by one as I decided not to eat anything. I just grab one bottle of water at their fridge and chug it down.

After I felt a lot better since I drank water. I then throw the plastic bottle to the trash bin and then turn around but...

You didn't eat dinner.

Nayeon said behind my back as I turn around and see her. I got surprised, actually. I gave her a awkward smile as I say. Nah, it's fine. I'm not hungry anyways. She then furrowed her eyebrows and shakes her head while going inside the kitchen.

No, you don't feel hungry but you should eat. Skipping meals are bad for you. Now she became sweet. well, she's always sweet. I smiled at her as I decided to eat.

I was planning to get the food by my own but this woman just turn on the stove and re-heat the food. I'm not complaining about it but it's just awkward for me that a Nation's girl group member is re-heating the food for some regular people.

After some time, the food is ready and I eat the food at the dinning table while this woman is watching me instead of going ahead to her room and sleep. I was wondering why is she here and what's interesting about me eating?

W-why are you staring at me? I asked and I stuttered since I don't know what I'm doing. Why? Is it bad to stare? She said and it doesn't sound pleasant. I gulp in my saliva as I reasoned. A-aniyo, it's just I'm not used of someone staring at me while eating. She then raised both of her eyebrows and says.

Really? Wow~

I am now finished of my food as I put it at the sink and wash it. After, I'm done as I was about to head back to my room when she is still here.

Nayeon-ssi? I asked still wondering. Yes? She asked. Let's sleep now...? I said with an awkward tone. She then shake her head as a "no". I tilt my head at the side.

Let me talk with you, is that fine? She asks. I didn't respond at it since why would she wait for me just to talk? I mean there's tomorrow, why not? and what will she talk about with me?

Okay... But I just gave in.
_____________________________

We're at the balcony, Nayeon is sitting down while I'm just standing up. There was an awkward silence in us as I started. So, uhmm...What is it? She then look at me and says. I just wanted to ask you...

About what? I look at her as I ask. She then quickly ask. Who is auntie to you?

What is she talking about? Who aunt? Eh? I was confused so I ask. Who?

Aunt.

Who aunt?

We look life fools not understanding each other but I clarified my question to her. Who aunt? I mean, what do you mean? She then say. Ji-uen, who is she to you?

I wanted to answer her question right away but something's wrong. Ji-uen? Lee Ji-uen? I ask and she nods.

WHAT!?

I thought to myself while having the word "shock" written all over my face. So IU is Nayeon's aunt AND I WAS NEVER TOLD ABOUT THIS.
_______________

AUTHOR POV
Dena is totally shock and hurt about this news she heard. IU told her that Nayeon is just her FRIEND and never mentioned about being an "aunt". PLUS, what's the matter of telling someone that you're an aunt. It's not a big deal but this is the first time where IU lied to her.

Dena wanted to leave again and confront IU but it would be bad for Nayeon and to the other girls so Dena took a deep breath and then asked more. How did you meet with IU? By a friend? She then chuckle as she says. What are you talking about? Of course, We met through mom because mom made Ji-uen my aunt.

Dena gritted her teeth since IU said the opposite thing when she asked her about how they met. Dena scoffed as she mutters under her breath. Wow...she lied to me...two times. But Nayeon didn't hear that. Sorry? What did you say?

Dena ignored the question as she just ask her. May I go home now? Nayeon looked at her confusingly. What?
__________________________

DENA POV
It's urgent, I just need to go home. I beg in front of her. Well, not really but kind of. She then nod her head in agreement but her face really says no. Thank you, I'll make it up to you some time. Bye! I said while rushing.

Yet I get no response from Nayeon but that isn't the thing I should deal now. I should deal with IU first.