Chapter II (Prepare)

DENA POV
I am mad, super mad. I just want a job at JYPE and she's acting like it was a BIG DEAL? Is she crazy? YES! She's definitely crazy.

I go inside my room and slam the door for it to be closed. I went inside the bathroom and then took a shower.

After that, I pick my phone which I placed it at my desk and yeet my whole body to my bed and then go through instagram, facebook, and twitter. I scrolled through Instagram and see these...

 I scrolled through Instagram and see these

I smile through my phone and heart the ones, I haven't

I smile through my phone and heart the ones, I haven't. They're beautiful, I ain't kidding. Seriously, they really change my mood very well. When suddenly a notification popped out at the top of my phone and see a text from...

JYPE?

I mumbled. I tap the notification and then the message says...

~~~

JYPE

Good evening, Lee Dena.
We texted you to inform you
that you need to showcase
what you've got tomorrow,
9pm at JYPE building.
We're sorry to tell you at
the last minute but please
prepare for tomorrow.
Thank you and good night.

Oh okay, Thanks and
I will. Goodnight.

~~~

That's how the text conversation went. I turn off my phone and then stare at the ceiling. I'm thinking of what to showcase and want to do for tomorrow. I'm very pressured right now but I have no choice...I'm doing this for a JOB. If I won't do well, then they might take back my job.

I get off from bed and wear a comfortable outfit (a plain white over-sized shirt, gray jogger pants, and a pair of black converse). After I changed to those I grab my phone, charger, wallet and a headset.

I go out of my room and quickly go to the front door. I look around and then I open the door and went somewhere.

I soon reached my destination, I knock at the door and after a few minutes...

Who the heck in the middle of the ni- oh...hey.

May J Lee greeted while she opened the door for me. I smile at her as I say, Bestie, Good eve. I greeted back. She smile at me and guide me inside. When everything is settled she ask, What made you go here? I reply, I will be straight to the point...

Okay.

I gulp in my saliva as I ask, Can I borrow your studio just for tonight? She nod her head as she says, Of course, just for tonight. We laugh at each other's wittiness. We then go inside her in-home dance studio. Well, she has a dance workshop and also a in-home studio in her house.

 Well, she has a dance workshop and also a in-home studio in her house

We go inside and I was in awe, it's beautiful. I look around and compliment this place, What a beautiful...place. she giggles and says, I spend a lot of money just for this. I smile and ask, why though? Why make this when you have a workshop? She smiles and say, I love dancing and I might dance the whole day...or everyday. And this place will be useful if ever I will make a dance group or an idol group....this can be their training room.

I nod and then inform her, Anyway, I am being hired to JYPE as their choreographer that's why I need to borrow this since I need to show them what I've got. She laughs and clap her hands as she says, Dude, really? You should show them your headspin.

I laugh and shook my head to that. I then proceed to start dancing as May J Lee went out to give me privacy and to start. I go through my phone and see a mashup music that will be hard to dance but I think will be cool.

Yes, this will be the music. I listen to it for a while to comprehend things then after, I plug my phone to the jack and the music is heard around the room, the music is blasting through the speakers that surrounds the dance room.

2 hours has passed and I'm done. I pant while approaching the phone, I look at the time and it's 10pm. I go back to the music and then press the "play" button as the music starts, then I went back to the center as I dance again. After that, I felt unsatisfied as I practice again. I practice more, and more, and more, and...

MORE & MORE! 'CAUSE IT'S NEVER ENOUGH!

I end up dancing to TWICE's More&More. I'm sick of repeating my prepared dance so I dance to different songs for a while. When I felt tired, I stop dancing and flop my whole body to the cold floor and stare at the ceiling. My clothes is soaking wet and I can feel myself covered with stinky sweat. When someone barged in...

Dena, It's been 4 hours and you've-

She cut her own sentence when she sees me at the floor looking like a soggy cereal, My clothes to be precise. She facepalmed as she approach me and sat at my abdomen. I "oof"ed at that as I held her waist and look at her. I know it sounds erotic but this is normal for us. We've been like this since then. Even some people mistaken us a couple.

Come to my room and change to new clothes, Your clothes are...ew~ Very ew. She made a disgusting face as I laugh and push her off from me as I stand up and take off my t-shirt in front of her. She covered her eyes instantly as I slap her buttocks and say. Gay.

She roll her eyes as we go out of the dance room. We soon reached her room as I go in as she stayed outside...for me to change. After, I go out of her room wearing her very own clothes that definitely fits to my body. Just comfy clothes I picked.

Want me to cook for you? She asked. I disagree as I say, Nah...I'll do a one last round of my dance and then I'll go home. She bitterly smile at me as she nod her head. I excuse myself and then went to the dance room.