Chapter 25: True Colors

Ryujin hissed in pain when Lia's nails were dug into both her bare arms, scratching them as her hands traveled down to her sides until they reached her abs. Although Ryujin was still wearing her jeans, her upper body was almost naked, only left with a bra as the last piece of clothing on her top. In contrast, the possessed girl below her was still fully clothed, thanks to Ryujin who was dilly-dallying the long awaited moment because she couldn't find herself to disrespect the true host. In addition to that, the human girl's palms remained planted on the mattress the whole time, trapping the spirit between her arms as she sealed her lips with scorching, feverish kisses, yet refraining from crossing the boundaries. By then, Ryujin's upper body was scathed with scratches, bite marks and bruises that were already bleeding, thereby inducing her to hiss and wince whensoever they stung, or a new wound was added by the ruthless ghost, who was savoring the sounds of pain that came out from the human's mouth. Such an act also signified the dead Hwang's love for Ryujin, which was nothing but a mixture of obsession and possession in disguise.

"Ack!" The bluehead shrieked when the brunette's fang pierced the edge of her lower lip, drawing out blood from the punctured area. Just as she was about to pull away, stubborn hands gripped onto her neck and a tongue licked the blood from her lip. With a menacing smirk, the ghost swallowed the red liquid, delightfully enjoying the savory taste of it. It would be a lie if Ryujin said she didn't freak out the instant the dead Hwang did that, and the latter seemed to be craving for more. Not much later, the creepy ghost smushed her cheeks until her lips puckered and sucked the bleeding corner, gulping down every droplet to satisfy her thirst. When the last sliver of droplet flowed down her throat, she released the poor girl and let her recollect some oxygen in her combusting lungs. Eyeing the scratch wound on Ryujin's neck, she tilted the girl's head to the side to lick a droplet of crimson liquid trickling down, much to the human's disgust.

"Ryujinnie..." She murmured, bit her earlobe and elicited goosebumps on the human's skin. "Stop procrastinating and undress me already. Touch this body like there's no tomorrow." Albeit the slow progression, the bluehead was suffering too much already and she wanted to get this done in haste, but she kept delaying for the sake of the real Lia, not wanting to take away her purity without her consent.

The human drew in a sharp breath once naughty hands slipped inside her jeans, slowly traveling down to her center. She fervently hated the thing that would come next.

****

"Eo, Lisa-yah," Jennie spoke to her girlfriend through the device placed next to her ear, and she widened her eyes owing to the urgency in the younger's tone. "Strange things happening in the barn? Okay, I'll come ASAP." Then, she disconnected the call and glanced at the worried girl behind the wheels, driving in acceleration, extremely eager to reach Winter's high school. "Chaeryeong-ah, please drop me off at Lisa's barn along the way. She needs me right now. Don't worry, you guys can take my car to wherever you wanna go." Due to the rush of meeting the shaman's daughter, Chaeryeong hadn't explained anything about Lia's—who wasn't exactly Lia— attempt to murder Jennie, or the reason why she wanted to meet the young girl. On the way, her attention was mostly fixated on quickly reaching the high school; the address of which Jennie was able to share since Yuna happened to, fortunately, memorize the school name on Winter's uniform— a great help, regardless of the fact that no one had been informed about Chaeryeong's motives.

"Sure, unnie," the driver replied, and her girlfriend was looking at her, utterly concerned and bemused at the same time.

Soon after they dropped Jennie off at the barn, Chaeryeong promptly stepped down on the accelerator and speeded along the road, receiving an ear-screeching scream from the girl sitting at the shotgun.

"Okay, we're here," the older girlfriend announced, parking nearby the front gate of the high school, "Watch out for the girl we met at the café and drag her into the car as soon as she nears, arraseo?"