the end is here

Emilys POV:

SQWAAAAAUUKKKKKK

i sit up after hearing a seagull basically scream in my ear, and i look around. where am i?

i'm on a boat...in the middle of the sea...alone.

but how did i make it out? how did i make it out after harry...after harry...

i totally blacked out after that happened. how could i have possibly made it out?

a wave of guilt rushes over me.

and then an actual wave.

i cough out the seawater, shivering in my torn, bloody, smelly clothes. i looked and felt awful, and all i wanted was answers. i look around where i am to see a very small island very very far away, and i was unaware how i would ever make it back to shore. i didn't know how to drive a boat or swim. all i knew how to do was sing.

i'm like ariel

i look out at the ocean green water, and take a wild guess what the shade reminded me of.

yes.

harrys green orbs.

and although it was mournful to think about, it gave me a sense of hope. maybe harry, up in heaven, was watching over me, making sure i got to the island safely. i smile, putting my hand to my heart before i fall to my knees, sobbing. the vision of him getting shot by simon replayed in my head, and i couldn't stop thinking about it. he was supposed to be on this boat with me, but because of some unfortunate circumstances, he didn't make it.

i just wish i had something of him to remember him by.

all of a sudden, out of urge, i feel something in my back pocket.

it is a locket, and a note.

i take the little letter, opening it:

Dear Emily,

if you happen to be reading this, i have passed. and you have made it out safely.

i really hope you aren't reading it, because my whole life has been a dark thunderstorm and you were like the ray of sunlight through the stormy clouds. gosh darnit, do i love you. i'm writing this while you are sitting on nialls lap, listening to him talk even though you probably can't understand him or it's just so unimportant and stupid.

it's so hard seeing you with him.

knowing that i cant run my hands through your hair, it's killing me.

i wish life wasn't like this. i wish it was fair, so that you and me could be together. but we can't, because duh you're reading this cause i'm RIPd

in another life i would be your boyyyyy

the boat that's taking you is headed for australia, because i love australia. and i feel like you would love it too.

i made your fake id, your name being emery brooks. i always thought emery suit you, so :)))

you also need to dye your hair, and basically change your whole identity.

anyways.

hopefully you're not completely alone, hopefully your with niall. he's probably reading this with you and planning to dig my corpse out of my grave and beat my ass. that good irish fellow.

hi niall!

me and ur bitch fucked in the motel we stayed at!

anyways, i love you so much that no words or dark poems i write can describe it. i want you to be happy, that's all i want.

because one of us deserves a happy ending. and it deserves to be you.

wow, imagine if i made it out and you didn't. i would never forgive myself if that happened. and i'm going to make sure it doesn't.

i bought a necklace a while back, before i met you...

i just got this feeling, this vibe that something good would show up in my life. i didn't believe this funny feeling, but i bought it anyways. for my soulmate.

and that was you.

well, i should probably stop writing. my hand is cramping. rip me, i guess. hopefully my funeral is a banger!

i hold the letter to my heart, letting the tears roll down my cheeks, before i look at the necklace.

i cry even harder. it's so sweet and meaningful and gorgeous. i was going to miss him so much.

he was right. i was his soulmate.

but i wasn't ready to be with him, i needed some time to figure myself out first. i hope he was able to understand before he...yk...

i cry looking at the locket before i hear a beep, and a yacht speeds by the tiny boat i'm on.

"hello!" the guy screams at me. he's...emo.

i feel a sense of home. i didn't know there was someone out there that was different, just like me.

"hey!" i say, batting my eyelashes and twirling my hair.

"are you lost?" he asks, and i look around before nodding. "i'm headed to melbourne!"

"oh, samezies!" i say. "i think..."

"ok, cool! hop on!" he throws me a rope so i can pull myself closer before i climb onto his boat. "i'm michael, and the rest of my friends are on the other side."

"ok, michael" i smile, and he smirks back.

🦋🦋🦋

just as i begin to follow him, my stomach begins to upset me.

"excuse me, mikey, is there a bathroom?"

"...yeah. downstairs. are you ok?"

i nod before rushing downstairs, taking out the pregnancy test out of my pocket that i have for safe keeping.

i close my eyes, hoping, praying that this wasn't what i think it was.

but nothing works out for me, does it...

i was pregnant with harrys child...