its you

Emerys POV:

when i awoke, i wasn't aware of where i was or what had happened the day before. barely conscious, i flutter my eyes open when an arm pulls me in tighter. my cheek lies on their chest, and i assume it's niall.

but no, this scent isn't nialls. these boobs aren't nialls, either.

"Niall?" i ask, scrunching my nose.

"wot?" the voice asks, revealing its not niall. i look up to see green orbs staring into my soul. green, angry orbs. grrrr.

"harry?"

OH SHIT LMAO.

he lays there, a mad expression on his face but his body is gentle, his hand playing with my bed head. "you smell really bad in the morning."

i push away, getting my nose out of his cleavage. "i could say the same thing about you."

instead of him insulting me back like he usually does when we banter, he remains quiet. did this mean i won?

"look, em, about last night..."

god damnit.

"what about last night?" i asked, trying to play it off as i didn't remember he told me he loved me.

"when i said i was in love with you..."

"oh, right. that." my eyes go back to his cleavage, and i notice that he's wearing nothing but boxers.

"look, i shouldn't have said that...it was...it was a mistake."

"ok."

"ok?"

i sigh, my eyes glued on his hot bod. "look, harry. i'm going to be frank with you. you and me both know that we're going to have sex, so can we skip this whole 'i'm not in love with you' bs and just fuck?" i lick my lips. i hope he liked my straight forward-ness.

it seemed to work, cause next thing i knew he was on top of me, gripping my shoulders as he kissed my tender lips.

Nialls POV:

"How much longer, Liam?" I ask, half asleep. I haven't been able to sleep knowing that Emery might be in danger. She's probably so afraid, and neglected.

"I don't know, mate. but mr. mafia leader wont like this setback." Liam shrugged, handing me my 7th cup of coffee.

"I'm in love with her, Liam." i yawn. i know i'll never find another like her. i take a sip of my coffee, spitting it out. it tasted like dirt. "geez, liam. what is this?"

"i don't know, louis made it." Liam took the cup from my hands, and we both look over to Louis who was sipping on his tea.

"we ran out of coffee, so i just mixed dirt and water." he shrugged as though it was nothing.

"are you kidding me?" my heart fills with rage. "that's it, we're taking a trip to dunkin!"

"don't you want to go see your girlfriend?" louis asks, leaning on one hip. sass.

"when i see her, i want to be fully energized." i shoot back. if he keeps giving me this sass i swear i'm going to fall in love with him.

Louis groans, rolling his eyes to the back of his head. "fine. jesus."

when we arrive at dunkin, i practically run out of the bus for my latte🥺.

"hi, i'd like a large iced latte with some caramel" I say to the girl behind the counter. her hair is long and ginger and she's smacking gum.

"w h a t?" she says after 5 minutes, and i feel a chill go down my spine. that was so sexy.

"um, i said-"

"can i rant for a second?" she asks, and before i can respond she begins to talk. "ok so my stupid fucking coach Bryce won't let me put my back whip in my floor routine even though i've been practicing it for it to be in my routine, and he's so fucking annoying like how am i supposed to get better if he keeps holding me back? like literally stfu. i hope he chokes."

my eyes widen. she was a gymnast? that was hot AF.

"i'm sorry to hear that, can i get a-"

"wait, i forgot, i don't work here!" she claps her hand once, pulling off her apron. "how did i get behind this counter? LOL."

"uh, are there any other workers here?"

"bark." is all she says, and looks down at her phone. she was one strange lady. i was intrigued. "ugh! my stupid whore Timothee wont stop texting me about having an orgy! this is so beyond annoying!"

"oh-"

"like who am i going to find that's single and attractive and down for anything at this moment!"

"oh."

"omg." she looks at me. i look at her. we stare at each other.

"do you want to maybe...come with me on my tour bus?"

"sure lol." she begins skipping to the vehicle. "wait, my whore should come to, hold on." she begins dialing numbers on her phone.

maybe when we get emery, we can all have an orgy!