vomit

Emery's POV:

i did not belong here. Not at all.

there i sat in the front row as thousands of screaming fans surrounded me. If only they knew what these boys were capable of. Heck, i didn't even fully understand what they were capable of, but the dry blood that stained Harrys hands the other day wasn't a good sign. Not that i stare at his hands or anything...

LMAO anyways...

me and niall haven't spoke about our intercourses, which confused me as what he exactly wanted out of that. did he like me? the tension between us was more unbearable than i ever could have imagined, and whenever i look at him i just remembered that incredible moment. the only thing he did mention, though, was that he was falling in love with me. i wanted to say it back...but something was holding me back. it's just, well, all my life i've been emotionally abused by my mother, i never really learned what love was. the way i felt for niall, was it love? how would i ever know? he would have to teach me.

i broke from my daze as i heard a shout from of course louis, which made me hehe.

"alright, this next song is called no con-"

"Ready to run." Harry interrupted Louis, and suddenly he was able to find me in the crowd instantly, making immense eye contact with me. i puked in my mouth a little from it cause it caught me so off guard.

He cleared his throat and gripped his hands onto the mic as the music began to play, his eyes staying glued on me.

"There's a lightning in your eyes I can't deny, then there's me inside a sinking boat, running out of time without you, I'll never make it out alive, But I know, yes, I know, you'll be alright" He began singing, and I wondered how someone so cold hearted could have the voice of an angel.

As the song continued, his eyes never let mine. What was strange about Harry was that he had a way of looking at you that made you feel like you and him were the only two people in the world, which left an uneasy feeling in my stomach. Except, this stare was different from the rest i've received. For once, it was like he was more vulnerable than angry. it almost seemed like a cry for help.

what a loser.

He finally looked away once the song finished, and smiled out at the crowd who was cheering him and the rest of the boys on. i clapped slowly, looking over to Niall, the sweat on his body made his thin shirt stick to his skin, revealing his abs, and my thoughts were back to him and that magical night where he took my innocence and virginity❤️‍🔥.

It made my stomach feel sick.

Once the concert ended, one of their coworkers, Mark, led me back stage to the boys.

"How did you like it?" Louis asked me, a little out of breathe.

"It was...good."

"Was it? You seem a little out of it." He chuckled, and i thought i replied but apparently i didn't because his expression turned worried. "you ok, em?"

"Peachy keen" i smiled, blushing after. i'm such a freaking geek💔

things for me didn't get any better when i saw harry SHIRTLESS as he walked out of the bathroom, revealing his tatted, hot bod, and extra nips.

"Em-"

before i could stop it, i projectile vomited all over louis.

"What the fook!?" He backed up, covered in my puke.

"that's nasty..." Zayn let me know, making a disgusted face. "Are you sick or something? I cant get sick," he began backing away from me, bumping into Liam and tugging at his shirt. "Liam, i cant get sick! itll be bad for my complexion!" he cried.

Niall quickly ran over to my rescue, wiping the puke off of my mouth. "What's wrong, baby? Not feeling well."

Harry poisoned me with his green orbs I wanted to say.

"Probs the taco bell..." I lied, frowning.

the boys surrounded me to see if I needed an aid, but all I could see was Harry walking past the crowd, a duffel bag over his shoulder.

He was sus af. i needed to investigate. i needed to know the truth.

I deserved it, after all.