...ready for it?

Emily's POV:

"harry?" i walk up to him, touching his face to make sure i wasn't dreaming. "harry is-is-is-is-is-is that you?" i cup his face with my hands.

"yes, emily." he holds my tiny wrists with his big, strong hands, and i put my arms around him while he grabs my tiny waist. he holds me tight and hide his face into my neck, kissing my cheeks occasionally. "i missed you so much."

"i thought you...i thought you..."

"no. i didn't. i'm here." he whispers into my ear, and i've never felt so safe. this was home.

"im so sorry about everything that happened, i should've listened to you instead of pushing you away. none of this would have happened." i cry.

"yeah, it is kind of your fault."

"i didn't say it was my fault..."

there is an awkward pause. rip.

"well!" florence claps her hands. "emily, you're in a dangerous situation-"

"yeah, i know, dad wants me to be an assassin!"

"well, i have a plan so that you two could get out of here. you just have to listen to me, because this is a very elaborate plan."

"just to be clear, this was my plan originally." harry leaned on his hip, squinting at flo. i had an inkling that they didn't get along, which made me sad. she was my sister and he was my my my myyyy lover.

she took in a deep breathe. "ok, so basically-"

"they locked me in a basement. i was a prisoner, because your father is watching you. there's cameras in your room and there's men watching you when you go out. he doesn't trust you and i lost his trust when he heard me warning you about the mafia. they said that they would keep me away from you💔. simon is sabatoging both of us, and he's trying to get you killed!"

"oh poor baby." i pulled him in for another hug, giving him a smooch on his cheek. "how did you get out?"

"the people who were watching me are at the party, so i broke out of my chains," he did a reenactment of him escaping with lots of details and expressions. "and i came here with florence."

"tomorrow, there is an important meeting between dad and all security guards at 12:25 pm. harry is going to break out of his chains again and meet at the dock around this time, and we need to find a way to distract them so they don't hear the disturbance. then, i'll tell them that i am going to take you out on a walk, and that's when you'll meet harry." florence explains the plan to me, but something is missing.

"what will happen to you?" i ask, and she doesn't respond.

no.

"flo, please come with us!" i jump on her, squeezing her tightly in a hug. "please!'

"i cant. it'll be too sus."

"so!?"

"i have to stay..." she whispers, a tear falling down her cheeks. no. this can't be happening. i cant lose my sister. she's the only family i have. i start to sob onto the floor, and harry meets me down there, holding me tightly in his embrace. his green orbs meet mine and i feel that feeling of safeness. it's as if his green orbs that look like grass on a summer day were telling me that we would be alright. once i'm done crying, i look up to see florence is gone. i shove my head into harrys shoulder. why was fate oh so cruel?

"i know it's hard, louve...but it's the only way out..."

"you're right, this is all my fault. i'm such a destroyer, she should be able to leave, not i!"

"why are you talking like that?"

"what?"

"like, talking like it's the 1800s or something."

"i'm not."

"yes you are."

Nialls pov;

i found out where broken hearts go. irelannddddd.

did you bitches miss me? yeah, so did i. idk what the FUCK emery is up to, she's probably dead, idc. i have a broken heart. ever since i found out she cheated, i blasted sour on RE👏PEAT👏

but then i realized that she's the one missing out, because i'm hot and sexy and irish. me, marisa, and ✨timothee✨ are in a poly together, and i haven't been happier. marisa is so gentle and ginger like a flower, and her lactose intolerance just adds to her character🥺

timothee is so fucking sexy, i love his bone structure. sometimes when he's sleeping i go into his room and just trace my fingers on his face and cheekbones, but not in a creepy way. in like a dude bro way😎.

us three musketeers have all that we need, and i trust that they will never break my heart. we all balance each other out in a way that i cant explain, and our love is just so tender. oh how i love them both, maybe even more than emery.

the best thing about me and emerys relationship is that no matter what happens to me in the future, it won't hurt as bad, because no matter how sexy marisa and timothee are, they'll never repair my heart. even when i'm officially over emery, i'll still have that pain.

but other than that yeah i'm great #niallupdates