either im careless or i want to get caught

Emerys POV:

when i envisioned fucking harry styles (which was a lot of the time), i imagined it to be rough. chains. whips. maybe even some role play.but no, he was sweet and caring and gentle. it was like this meant something to him. it was actually kind of sweet, and beautiful.

i knew i should've gone for zayn or something.

anyways

we still sexually intercoursed , like, three times. it was good. his hair got in my mouth a few times, though.

he insisted on cuddling afterwards. i liked being wrapped in his arms, something i could get used to. when you see him, you see this big hefty daddy, but it turns out that once he opens up to you he's a big softy. that gave me butterflies, but a different kind of butterflies. now that he was being like this, a completely new version of himself, my feelings for him became more clear.

"harry..." i whisper in his ear, looking at him as he slept.

he groans, adjusting his head to move in closer.

"i'm in love with you, too."

it takes a minute for him to process, but eventually he smiles and nudges his head into my neck. i kiss the top of his head, and once again his hair gets in my fucking mouth. i didn't mind. it's a little greasy though...

an hour passes, and we get a call from liam. "we're here, and niall brought along some friends..."

i hear louis in the background screaming "you fucking idiot! you stupid good for nothing irish fuck! what the fuck were you thinking you dumb piece of shit! you cant just bring in random people to have orgys with, we've been over this!"

Liam clears his throat to drown out louis' rampage. "can you be out here in 10? nialls eager to see you. oh, also, i hope harry wasn't too mad. you're pretty brave spending a whole night with that asshole."

i smile. little did he know...

"yeah, we'll be out in a sec. and thanks, liam."

i hang up the phone, turning over on my side to face harry. his hair was sprawled against the pillow, and his jawline was oh so sharp. it may seem a little soon, but i could see myself marrying him. he was my soulmate. me and him were just meant to be, i knew it. i loved him and he loved me and that's all that mattered. nothing was going to hold us back. well, except for Niall, but i'm sure he doesn't love me too much.

"we have to get up, babe." i nudge him, putting on my clothes. he does the same reluctantly, and we walk out of the motel.

there, i see all the boys waiting outside, and some two others. must've been what Louis was screaming about. i didn't know and i didn't care, all i cared about was harry, who's fingers were lingering near me and i yearned to hold his big, strong, hands.

"Emery! look, this is marisa and this is Timothee! They want to be in a polarrrr..." niall looked at them for help.

"poly-polyamorous." the guy said, timothee, or whatever. he was pretty. prettier than me. we cant have that. "well, we were just thinking of like an orgy. i don't know about being in a polyamorous relationship with you guys, n-no offense."

"uh huh" the red head nodded. her fingers were sprawled on the dunkin cup in her hand. "niall, you said she was pretty tbh" she turned over to niall, and i scoffed.

there was awkward silence except for Zayn snickering in the background. that beautiful bastard always loved seeing me in pain.

"um, babe! hey!" Niall broke the silence, pulling me in a hug. i could feel the stare harry was giving us. he was jealous. i didn't know what to do, was i supposed to choose between them? "how are you? do you want to take a bubble bath and eat chocolate strawberries?"

harry huffed, having enough. "she was a pain in the ass, you guys do that. i'm gonna go drink some tea like the badass i am. i hate all of you, by the way. fucking...fuck." his voice broke, walking out. oh god, the image of him crying flashed into my head again and i almost gagged, but a sad gag🥺 i hurt him.

"you said you'd take me to dunkin." red head whined. sorry, marisa.

"we were just at dunkin-"

"bark."

timothee put a hand around her as they walked out of the bus to the dunkin near here. niall cringed, chasing after his new friends. i looked over to louis, who was still pretty mad, and liam tried calming him down. i walked out of the bus, taking a drag of my cigarette. things were just getting more and more complicated.

"you and harry fucked." Zayn popped up from behind the bus, causing me to jump.

"what??no we didn't!" i was terrible at lying.

"i see the hickey on your neck, you fucking cunt!"

"hey! i fell!"

"on your neck?"

i pause. damnit.

"you're making the wrong choice, sure niall is a little off and honestly...confused, but that doesn't mean that he isn't a good boyfriend. he's been great to you, but harry," he scoffed. "he's a dick and if you knew why he really bought you, you wouldn't be with him. you'd probably be sick, like that kind of sick from when you puked on louis and my poor beautiful brown orbs had to witness it."

"i love harry, ok!? and he loves me."

"that doesn't matter, he's an asshole and always will be! he's fucked up in the head, i'm telling you em. listen to me." he grabbed me by the shoulders and my pussy went 🦋🦋🦋 "you don't understand half of the fucked up shit we're about to go through. and i cant tell you what it is...but it's going to change everything."

maybe i was in love with zayn.

i leaned in for a smooch.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?"

"nothing." i lied.

"get your shit together." he shook his head, putting on hand sanitizer. "the truth will come out. and you'll be sorry."