lie lie lie lie, lie to me

BRACE YOURESELVES FOR THIS PLOT TWIST!!

Emerys POV:

when i wake up, i'm not in the bus. the room i'm in is cold and dark and i can barely see anything. The next thing i notice is that there is a bandage around my aching, swollen head. i feel sick, scared, alone.

i jump when i hear a door open, and two guys bring me into a different room. it's the same lighting, except for one lightbulb thats barely lit. a man is standing with his hands behind his back, with two other guys standing side by side holding guns. one is old and scary looking, probably got plastic surgery, but he looks ugly nonetheless. not dilf material, at least. and the other...

it's harry.

but not the harry i learned to know this past week. no, he's back to his old self. his hair is in 2 long braids covered with a bright yellow beanie, a tear drop tattoo under his eye. he looks even scarier than when i first met him. i didn't even know who this guy was, and i wanted to cry. has he been faking his love for me all along?

the man in the middle steps forward, reaching to grab out my hand, but i pull away, afraid. hes 5'4 and a bit heavy, with tan skin and gorgeous shiny brown curly hair. he looks like he's in around his late 50s, and i can't help but notice his orbs. they were a gorgeous blue. i look around to see where i can run but two other men in the back grab both of my arms.

"Herro." the man says to me, and i shoot him back a disturbed look.

"who are you?" i ask, but i'm not looking at him, i'm looking at harry who is refusing to look into my crystal blue orbs.

"emery, prease risten to me. you don't need to be afraid." he strokes my cheek. "your home now." he whispers, kissing both of my cheeks.

i start to cry, and i look at harry who is staring down at the floor. "harry, who is this!?"

"emery, this is..."

the man cuts him off. "emery, i am your father."

my eyes go wide, and i think i might pass out. "my what?"

"your father."

"dad?" i ask, and the two men let me go up to him and hug him. "where have you been all my life!?"

"i'm a mafia reader, i could not herp raise you with that awfur mother of yours! i'm so sorry, baby." he pulls me in tighter.

"what's a mafia reader?" i ask.

the other ugly man standing on his other side steps forward. "he cant pronounce his L's, miss."

my eyes widen as i notice that half of his tongue has been cut off.

"oh...mafia leader?" i ask my father, and he nods. "hold on a sec...does that mean...does that mean...does that mean...does that mean my name is...emily?"

my dad beams. "yes! emery!"

my mouth is agape. "this is so much information, i...i..."

i wanted to cry again. my whole life has been a lie, down to my name. harry didn't love me, he just pretended to to bring me to my dad who was a MAFIA LEADER. what did this mean for me? where would i go?

"why now?" i ask my father.

"i've been trying to find you for years, and once i finarry did, i asked harry to retrieve you."

i turn to harry. "so, you were lying when you said you were in love with me?"

harry doesn't respond, which answers my question. he wasn't in love with me. he made me believe that we were similar, that he was in love with me, that he cared about me. zayn was right, everyone who warned me about him was right. i should have never fallen in love with him. he faked it. he faked all of it.

poor niall...

"please, harry falls in love with every girl he comes across with." that ugly old man said, laughing. "you shouldn't have fallen for him. he's trash." he continues to laugh, and then breaks out into a choreographed dance, singing "womanizer" by miss britney spears.

that ugly old man was right. i shouldn't have fallen for him. what was i thinking?

"rook, emery. i know this is a rot. i have a room prepared for you to stay in, and we'r catch up tomorrow. for now, get rest and process. i rove you."

i smile as he takes his thumb and wipes away my tear. maybe i didn't have harry anymore, but i had something even better. a dad, and a powerful one.

Harrys POV:

i watched as emily and her dad walked out of the room and to her bedroom. she looked so upset, and yet so oblivious. she didn't know what was going to happen to her, and that tore me apart. i didn't care if she would never understand how much i truly loved her, i didn't care about any of that. if my plan doesn't go through, i am not going to give up until she gets out of this alive, even if i don't...

"why did you say that to her," i ask simon, the mafia leaders other assistant. "why did you do that!?"

"because i love breaking hearts." he smiles. "you better hope your plan works, or." he pretends to slit his throat with his thumb and let's out a choking sound.

"it's going to work, asshole." i cock my gun to his chin. "and you're going to stay out of it, got it?"

he raises his hands, smirking. "whatever you say, harold."