26 ~ Clothes on, Clothes off 🍋

Start from the beginning

"You look a little red there sweetie"

"Pah? Red never hahaha" you laughed nervously, looking back down.

"No need to act shy, I reciprocate your feelings" he leant down and started kissing your neck.

Soon enough, kisses turned into hickies and the small room was getting hotter as he continued to kiss and blow on your neck, making you shiver. He traced his fingers along your back as he began kissing lower.

"May I?"

You nodded shyly before he ducked his head under your dress, slipping your underwear aside as he pressed his warm lips to your entrance. He began licking gently, causing you to shiver and fall back onto the wall of the changing rooms, his hands wrapped around your thighs, thumbs rubbing circles. He then began to suck causing you to moan and grab onto his head.

"Let me hear you" he demanded before sliding his finger in and sucking on your clit.

"Mmm kiyoomi"

He continued to slide his fingers in and out of you curling them forwards making your legs shiver. Just before your release he stopped and removed his fingers. He stood up and faced you before licking his fingers.

"Turn around for me" he he whispered

Though it was only a whisper, his voice had so much demand in it. You'd never seen this side to him before.

Instead of obeying, you decided to try your luck. You leant forward and started sucking on his fingers while you unbuckled his belt. You palmed him, feeling his dick harden and tighten in his jeans.

You were about to pull down down his jeans when a hand stopped you.

"Naughty girl, that isn't what I told you to do"

He spun you around so your back was facing him

"Next time obey me straight away sweetie"

You heard him unzip his jeans and felt him line up at your entrance, his tip tickling you sensitive spot, and without any warning he rammed into you causing you to gasp. He pumped in and out of you fast, making your legs quiver.

"Don't be too loud now (Y/N), don't want to be caught, or does that idea excite you (Y/N) hmm?" He whispered in your ear

Before you could say anything else you felt a hand grip around your neck squeezing lightly as he continued to push inside of you. His other hand reached round and massaged your clit as he thrusted harder and faster into you, hitting every good spot at once.

His hand around your neck tightened as he got closer.

"Ki-kiyoomi you feel so good" you just about got out

"You fit me so well dear" he spoke before pushing his pulsing dick even further inside you

"Ah I'm gonna mmmf" your walls contracted around his throbbing dick making him cum inside. It filled you up completely l, the rest dripping down your legs. He slid himself out of you before letting you go as you took a gasp of breath, both panting heavily. He turned you around and kissed you one last time before using the tissues in his pockets to clean you up.

You attempted your best walk back to your changing rooms, the supervisor giving you a funny look, you just awkwardly smiled before entering your own. You got changed back into your normal clothes.

Once you were both ready, you walked out of the changing rooms together with the clothes you wanted to purchase. As you were leaving you over heard the fitting rooms supervisor speaking to the manager.