[ 𝟐𝟎 ]

My eyes fluttered open and I slowly sat up. As I stretched my arms out I noticed that the sun was not glowing through the curtains. My eyes shifted towards the bed beside me and saw Hendery sleeping like a baby. The space next to him was empty and the sheets were messy. Yangyang was already awake so I went to check if he was on the balcony.

Yangyang sat away from the door with his knees against his chest. His chin rested in the space between his knees. Not a single sound was heard. I slowly opened the door and took a seat next to him.

"Good morning," I whispered.

I took the same position next to him. The sun had not shown itself yet and the sky was slightly turning lighter each minute. The sight was breathtaking; as if someone had painted across the sky. My head turned and I noticed Yangyang's eyes. They were filled with tears, a river waiting to flow.

I hesitated but soon asked, "...What happened?"

Yangyang gazed out further into the horizon and replied after a few minutes.

"I'm sad that I have to go already," he said. "I want to spend more time with you guys."

"Me too, I don't want you to leave."

No one in the trio wanted to be separated from each other

A few more silent moments passed until Yangyang spoke up once again.

"Hey, I'm sorry for almost hitting you with the soccer ball when we first saw each other."

"It's alright, that was a long time ago"

"Honestly, that sounds like a perfect way to meet someone." I looked at him with a puzzled expression on my face

Yangyang laughed, "I don't know how to explain it but I think neither of us would have it any other way."

Deep inside my heart I know he's right.

"I'm surprised you woke up this early," Yangyang commented.

I looked towards the horizon. The sun had started rising into the deep orange sky.

"Something on your mind?" He looked into my eyes.

You.

I opened my mouth but then smiled and shook my head.

"Alright, if you say so. Let me know, I'm here to listen anytime."

I turned my attention back to the sunrise. My eyes glanced back at his face. Unconsciously, I started gazing at his cheek

Yangyang finally noticed and looked back at me expecting a comment. I darted my eyes around to make up an explanation but I just decided to go back into the room and freshen up. Before entering the bathroom, I looked back at Yangyang.

You're my first love.