[ 𝟒 ]

The blazing sun shone brightly in the vast blue sky dotted with white clouds of various shapes. The Space Dragons walked down the street looking for our new mission.

We passed by three-story brick apartments in our neighborhoods. People went on with their everyday life doing things here and there. In one of the balconies, a woman hung wet laundry on a neon green string. A man washed his huge car while his three kids helped by wiping the soap bubbles away. Another lady with a pretty green dress watered colorful flowers in her patio while humming to a beautiful song.

"What are we going to do today?" Yangyang posed a question.

"Well, last time, we saved a little girl's balloon from flying away," Hendery noted.

I nodded and added, "We also returned a lost ball to the group of kids at the park this Monday."

"You know what, we'll just head over to the park. I'm pretty sure we'll find a mission there," Yangyang concluded.

Unlike what we expected, the park was almost empty other than a couple sitting at the bench with their dog. Both of them were busy on their phones and the fluffy poodle wagged its tail next to them. Releasing a frustrated sigh, Yangyang spoke up.

"I'm bored."

Hendery and I nodded in agreement. Finding no tasks to do, the Space Dragons Squad left the space and walked back to our neighborhood. We passed by the same apartments. Shades of purple had filled the sky and the sun's rays burst out at the end of the street.

Out of nowhere, Yangyang tripped over and I caught his arm.

"Careful."

He got up and fixed his pants and picked up what lay in front of him. It was a thick faux leather chocolate brown wallet. Looking determined, Hendery put his right fist in his left palm and stated what we wanted to hear.

"That's it, our next mission found us."

"You should check what's inside the wallet," I looked at Yangyang. "Maybe there is a picture or name of the person who dropped it."

Yangyang glanced at us and back at the wallet, hesitating to open it. Finally, he looked inside and his eyes widened.

"Maybe we should just take it home. There's a lot of money inside," Yangyang suggested. "We can split it up between us."

Was he suggesting to steal someone's wallet?

It looked like Hendery had read my mind because he asked exactly what I was thinking. Yangyang tapped his foot and looked around cautiously.

"I'm not going to steal it, I'm just going to borrow it."

I shrugged and said I would help him. He high-fived me and grinned. Hendery let out a sigh and agreed to come along with us.

"Alright, we should go to my house and check it out there," Yangyang whispered as we nodded. Hendery and I followed Yangyang who looked to his right and left to make sure no one was watching us.

"Stop right there young kids," a clear female voice spoke behind us.

All three of our bodies froze on spot. Pairs of eyes glanced at each other. It felt as if fear had become tangible. Silence had filled the atmosphere to a point where I could feel my heart pounding in my ears. The color had drained out of Yangyang's face. His eyes looked everywhere frantically searching for an escape until he locked his eyes firmly with the ground. Everything that happened next felt so quick.

"It isn't right to- Hey!" Yangyang ran at full speed while clasping the wallet tightly in his hand.

Honestly, he looked as if he was riding the wind. So charming.