[ 𝟏𝟒 ]

What we saw in front of us astonished our eyes.

I'm going to be super honest, I had no idea what was happening to the flower lady. All I could understand was that this man in a big brown coat touched her in uncomfortable places.

Thankfully, Yangyang and Hendery also realized that the man was dangerous. Yangyang carefully dribbled his soccer ball while keeping an eye on the man. Then, he kicked the ball towards the man's ankles. The unknown man lost balance because of the ball and fell over, hitting the cold walls of the alley. At that same moment, the flower lady escaped the grips of his wrists and sprinted towards us. Hendery did some quick intricate hand movements I could not comprehend and then jumped in front of the man when he got up. The man got startled and then started running in the opposite direction.

"Oh we're not letting you go this easily," Yangyang announced. "You can't just harass a woman and leave without punishment."

The Space Dragons quickly followed the man. Yangyang, once again, kicked a soccer ball in the direction of the man and Hendery stretched his right leg out to trip the man. I grabbed a stick lying nearby and started poking the man in weird places.

Serves him right for touching the flower lady in those same places.

"There is no need for further violence, I already called the police," she walked over to us and shot a glare at the man. Yangyang picked his soccer ball back up and I threw the stick away. "They should be here any minute now."

"Thank you all so much," the flower lady spoke with relief in her voice. "You kids should not play around in these alleys, they are very dangerous."

"Then why were you there?" I asked.

"Well, that person dragged me here," she replied. "Oh, I apologize, I haven't even properly introduced myself! I'm Mrs...well it is Miss now, Ms. Chen."

"Nice to meet you, Ms. Chen, I'm Liu Yangyang and these are my friends Wong Kunhang and Wang Mingxia."

"Oh and you can just call me Hendery."

Ms. Chen smiled and said, "I will drop you guys home since it is getting pretty late."

And that's how January ended.