2 - I Think I Like You Here

Start bij het begin

--

Mitch Grassi. Scott watched him from the bar top as Mitch danced around near Kirstie while he held his vodka tonic up in the air. There were so many attractive men around Mitch and he was so focused on making Kirstie have a good time. Scott admired Mitch's loyalty to his friends. It's one of the first things that set Scott off for starting to fall for Mitch. He watched as he swayed back and forth to a Beyoncé song. Scott was practically in a trance that he couldn't understand which song was playing, which was definitely a shock considering how much of a fangirl Scott was. Mitch was the most handsome, quirky, cute, sexy guy he'd ever met. He'd been losing weight slowly and he was becoming more confident in himself. Scott had always thought this of Mitch. He just needed a confidence boost every now and then. Scott's mind wandered momentarily to Alex. What was Alex doing in his life when all Scott needed was this beautiful brown haired boy? He couldn't decipher it and felt it was unfair to Alex to even think about that. Alex was such a sweet guy to Scott, and they'd had a connection from the start.

He felt as though he sat at that bar watching Mitch dance with Kirstie for hours, but in reality it was only a few minutes. He forgot that he'd agreed to get another round for the three of them. The bartender tapped Scott on the shoulder and he finally snapped out of it.

"You've been staring at the kid for hours. Make a move or someone else will." The bartender winked and pushed the drinks forward. Scott looked up at him and smiled lightly, unsure of how to respond. He grabbed the drinks and brought them to the other two.

"Finally!" Kirstie reached for her glass. "I was parched."

"Of course you were, Kit." Scott smirked and handed Mitch his vodka tonic. Mitch flashed a wink at Scott, causing his heart to flutter.

They all danced the night away together. Scott grabbed Kirstie's hands and spun her around jokingly and pretended to ballroom dance to make her laugh when she caught the eye of one of her friends.

"Guys! I'll be right back!" Kirstie jumped up and kissed Scott on the cheek and hugged Mitch tightly. "Have fun dancing. Keep it clean. Or not. I won't be watching." With a wink, Kirstie was gone.

--

The boys went to the bar to take a few shots together to amp the night up. After their third one, Drunk in Love began flowing from the speakers.

"Oh shit!" Mitch jumped up and grabbed Scott and they found a spot in between the crowd and immediately turned into a new level of diva that only Queen B could transform them into. Mitch found this opportunity for him to get super close to Scott. He knew that having a few drinks in his system would turn him into the Mitch he dreamed of being: the one who was see through. He spun around from his dancing position facing Scott to facing away from him and played it safe at first, allowing Scott to make a move if he wanted. Mitch could only hope Scott would know what to do. The song changed to something a little slower and sexier and it was as if Scott understood Mitch's request. He pulled Mitch to him close and their bodies matched, grinding in sync. Mitch found a new high from this. Sure, he's danced with Scott before, but tonight it just felt different.

Mitch angled himself so he could whisper in Scott's ear. He had his hands behind him and found Scott's hair and began caressing with one hand, and holding Scott's leg with the other. "I think I like you here." Mitch allowed his head to relax and found a comfortable position against Scott's chest.

"I think I like you here too, Mitch." Mitch shivered. Very rarely did they call each other by name. Usually they called each other vulgar names or names commonly given to girls as a joke. When they used their own names things turned more serious. They continued to grind and Scott grabbed Mitch's hips and controlled him the way he wanted.