Characters

So, as you know I wanted it to be a little mature but I think only it's language will be mature... It's scenes will also mature be but only at few places and I will write a warning there...

There will be MPT but after a very long way.. Till then they are in some different city away from families... You know MPT character let me define others...

Anubhav Singh: DSP of Udaipur, a super hot and handsome man girls drool over.. He is the one who is very wild and desirous but behind world... Always obey his mother..

Haseena Malik: Newly appointed SHO of a police station in Udaipur... Also, hot and sexy as hell and boys are flat on her.. She too is same, desirous, wild and in front of world a bubbly girl being a police officer... Her ammi is important for her but never obey her unnecessary demands..

Khushi Anubhav Singh: Wife of anubhav singh... Favourite of maa.. She loves anubhav but he doesn't love her...

Maa: mother on anubhav... Likes khushi to be her daughter in law.. Loves anubhav a lot but hates haseena when she meets her.. A little dominant type..

Ammi: haseena's mother... Very supporting

Ravi sinha: SI of haseena's police station..

Tiya tiwari: constable of haseena's police station...

Diya jindal: head constable of haseena's police station..

Those wanting anuseena to unite (emotionally) will have to wait... Also, please don't beat me as I put anubhav's wife someone else here... Teaser coming in evening or tomorrow morning....

Read description and tell according to you, till how many parts this story is going to be... (Approximately).. Sab batana usse pata chalega aap kitni lambi story chahte ho.. Toh mai aage ka sochungi..

(Hai to timepass par mazza aayega karo please...😆 I swear is baar sabko reply karungi... 🤞)

Thank you...