Chapter 11

Driving through our old neighborhood from when I was pregnant with Suyeon definitely brought back memories.

After much planning, the other CEOs, their partners, and us decided to do a get-together, especially since Suyeon whined about missing them every other day.

We decided to do at Taehyung's place and that happened to be in our old, insanely wealthy looking neighborhood.

With the towering, multi-story mansions, I was vaguely reminded of my first thoughts. The old feeling of being trapped and held like an animal was replaced by a distant fondness. It was a home at one point for Seokjin and I. And our closest moments happened inside.

Slightly past our old address was Taehyung's new place. He had been trying to convince Luna to move in with him, but she wasn't one hundred percent sold on the location just yet. And I totally understood why. But it was sweet that Taehyung never forced her.

We pulled into his large garage, pulling up beside one of the other cars of the CEOs.

"Are we going to see Uncle Hobi?" Suyeon gasped.

"We'll see all of them princess," I chuckled, holding one of her hands while also holding Yujin.

The door into the mansion from the garage was already open so we just slipped inside, immediately met with the sounds of loud laughter and chatter.

Suyeon let go of my hand, instantly running to the source of the chatter. They all gasped, calling out her name excitedly.

"The best people have arrived!" Seokjin grinned as they came into view.

They all cheered excitedly, greeting us with bright smiles.

"Suyeon come here!" Jimin called, coaxing her to run to his arms.

But the two-year-old stood in the center, genuinely considering who to go to.

"Suyeonnie!" Jungkook called.

"No~ come to Uncle TaeTae!" Taehyung huffed.

"Come to Hobi little sunshine," Hoseok cooed.

"Joonie and Suyeonnie," Namjoon beckoned.

Yoongi motioned for her to come, knowing that he was often her favorite.

But this time, she chose the neutral option. Luna who had been quietly sitting beside Taehyung was suddenly met with a large hug from Suyeon.

She instantly smiled, "Well hello there big girl. Looks like I'm the chosen one. Haha sucks to be you all."

The others pouted but Suyeon was perfectly content in Aunty Luna's arms.

"Okay fine, if not Suyeonnie, then Yujinnie," Taehyung bargained.

"Hey you jerk we're here too you know," Seokjin huffed.

"Yeah. We didn't come for a babysitting gig," I backed him up with a pout.

"Aww noona you're too cute," Jimin cooed, getting up first to wrap me in a hug.

But of course the ulterior motive was that he got to get to Yujin first. She surprisingly let him pick her up without any protest, happily nuzzling into his arms.

The others sighed in defeat, getting up to hug Seokjin and I. We greeted all of them and their partners, settling in amongst the masses.

"Gosh it's been a while since we all got together," Namjoon remarked.

"No kidding. Because certain people have been too busy," Jungkook jabbed.

I rolled my eyes, "Well excuse me for having children to take care of."