Chapter 7

No thoughts, head empty, just this performance ^ 🥺
_________________________________

Seokjin POV

My fingers hastily smacked each key on the keyboard as I drafted a report to be sent off to potential partners.

My eyes were trained on the computer screen, but I left my ears open for the apprehensive employee discussing some details about the gala with me.

"It's been brought to my attention that CEO Kim has placed Miss Yubin in charge of the general planning of the gala. If there is any trouble with this, I can draft a email-"

I smiled, thinking of Yubin party planning, "No need. My wife would hate me if I did that. Though I do ask that our team aids in overseeing and helping out in any way she needs."

"Yes sir. Our event team has already begun working with the other CEOs' teams to send out invites, contact the charities, and figure out catering and entertainment. Miss Yubin of course has been the lead wrangler," they informed.

"Understood. Please copy the other CEOs and I in your planning emails. Thank you. You're dismissed," I said.

The employee bowed to me before scampering off, leaving me alone in my office once again.

Yubin planning the gala certainly meant that it would be an extremely detailed event with everything thoughtfully planned out.

The gala was very different from the party that Yubin coincidentally went into labor at. That was more of a business conference for mingling between potential partners.

But this was an annual charity gala we had to give back to our community. The seven guys and I usually co-hosted it, putting all the proceeds to various trusted charity organizations that we thoroughly researched and were partnered with.

We'd usually donate a large chunk of our own wealth, and urge many other of the business moguls who were invited to show up to do the same. As well as many other activities that get streamed to the public.

The best part was it was an international event. We had participants from all over and even more chances for donations.

I just hoped Yubin wouldn't overburden herself and find a balance between work, the girls, and us.

I glanced at the clock, noticing it was almost time for me to head home and switch with Yubin.

I was glad to go home because Yujin was extra fussy today, and I knew Yubin probably needed a break if she hadn't gotten her to sleep.

I grabbed my sports coat off of my chair and wrapped it around my shoulders before grabbing my things.

I left my office, walking past all of my hardworking employees who quickly stood up and bowed. I returned the gesture with a respectful smile.

"CEO Kim!" The voice of one of my security guards called.

"Is everything alright?" I questioned, noticing how he had sprint here from the ground floor.

"Let me escort you out," he heaved.

I raised an eyebrow, "Is there a reason for this?"

"There's some suspicious reporter out there claiming that she knows you. She is pretty stubborn and refuses to leave without at least seeing you," he explained.

Hmm. Now who could that be?

"Very well. I trust you."

The guard and I entered the elevator, heading down to the ground floor since Driver Son was driving me home.