Yandere O.R.C. x Male Manga/Hentai store owner reader.

Start from the beginning

Isabella- Thanks! Oh, shoot, I need to go...I'm gonna be late!

Y/N- Well, hurry along and take care today.

Isabella- Thanks! You too..bye bye now!

She ran out the door and went on her way to school which was Kuoh Academy if I remember correctly, and where most of the smaller male population there comes here and buys lots of hentai. Shocker huh? Nah, since most of them don't have a lick of a chance of finding a girlfriend there, they buy all kinds of hentai to...satisfy themselves. That's all I have to say and well, I'm kinda glad this is their go-to spot although I will never say or admit anything like that out loud. But on the other side of things, there has been the occasional female customer coming in like Isabella.

Y/N's mind- Man, I wonder how this store will last? I plan to run this store for many years to come but I wonder what will it be like this own more stores? Oh well, that's gonna be most likely a dream.

(Timeskip)

It's around 1 pm and so far, it's been in the middle ground, not too busy but not too slow either. Funny thing is, today I caught two junior high kids trying to enter the red curtain and I wanted to prank them so I got a megaphone and snuck behind them and when I got closer, I screamed:

Y/N- "HEY THERE! I'M NOT SURE IF YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH TO BE HERE YET!"

Those kids jumped in the air and turned around to see me and they got all terrified and were about to cry while begging me to not tell on them. Now I felt bad, I didn't mean for them to cry so I told them I wouldn't tell on them if they leave now and come back another time when they get older to try again. They thanked me and ran out of the store and that was that really, it was the most exciting thing that happened today and after that, nothing really. Now at the moment, I was eating lunch in the back watching the cameras and so far no one came in and I got a text message so I went to check on it for a minute.

(No POV)

While Y/N was distracted, a blonde female walked inside the store and went to the front counter to drop off an envelope, and left right away. She looked back for a second, smiled, and walked away. Who was she and what's inside that envelope, well he is about to find out.

(Y/N's POV)

I got done with that text and when I checked the cameras again, I saw a strange envelope on the front counter, and I went to investigate to see what it was. I got to the counter and I checked the envelope and it didn't have front lettering or anything like that, I shook it and heard nothing but the loose paper of sorts. Slowly, I opened it up and it had a huge amount of yen bills with a note on it. It had a list of many different titles of manga and a few hentai titles. It even had a math calculation of the total cost with tax included and I counted the money and it was the exact change. I looked for any instructions and it only said to Drop it off inside the O.R.C building at Kuoh academy around 5 PM. Ok, well then I got some work to do then.

Y/N's mind- Oh man, this is one of the biggest orders I ever had yet. 

(Timeskip)

I finally got done packing the last manga in the box and I had about three boxes worth of merchandise and was ready to take to the location on the note. I grabbed the boxes and headed on my way to the school. I walked all the way and when I got to the front gates, it was closed. I didn't know what to do then and was about to go find another way but the gates opened without anyone nearby to do so. 

Y/N- Ok...well then.

 I walked inside the school grounds and I now know what the school looks like, up close cause holy moly, it's huge. But then, I had a feeling of confusion, cause I don't know where this O.R.C is...